•• Chapter Thirty Six ••

Ummm 50K reads?????? Wow! I remember starting this with no idea where to even begin....
This is just going to focus on Damon scenes for now, the next chapters will switch scenes probably.

Vivian groans in discomfort as she wakes. Her head throbs and her hands are chained. The smell of blood fills her mouth as she comes to.
"God, this brings back unwanted memories." She mutters. Her head turns to the side an noticed Damon in the same predicament as her.

"Nice one, Stefan." Damon groans, dipping his head to the side, Damon catches site of his daylight ring on the ground, right beside hers.

"The rings? Really? Low blow, man." Vivian does her best not to move as much, the sharp metal in her chest prevented her from doing so. She was pissed. Utterly pissed.

"Let me out, Stef. Before I rip your head off." She grumbled angrily. The younger Salvatore brother emerged from the shadows.

"I didn't do this." He said, smugly.

"Quick fucking around." Vivian said.

"I really didn't." He said, walking over to his brother, he inspected the mysterious situation. "Pretty messed up though, isn't?" He asked, reaching towards Damon first. The older brother groans as Stefan removes the weapon from his chest. He tosses it to the ground and then moves towards Vivian and does the same.
He removes some chain that bounds them but leaves the rest and walks away.

"Oh sure, leave us here to do the rest." Vivian shouts with annoyance. She struggled in her bindings and can't help be brought back to her past. She really hated being tied up and chained.

In all her struggling, the sudden burst of light breaks through the curtains as they are opened. Cashing Damon and Vivian to scream as they're flesh is burned.
Damon, despite sun, is first in removing his chains. He is quick to grab his ring and then finally goes over to help Vivian.

He hands her her ring after freeing her.

"I'm going to kill your brother, and then I'm going to kill who ever did this." Vivian let her words spew out in her fit of anger.

"Well, one out of the two is already dead." Damon says. "I'm pretty sure I know who it was."

"Give me a name." She says. Anger still bubbling at a high.

"Lockwood." He said.

"I'm going to end their family line. Starting with the hybrid." She mumbled, as Damon led them selfs towards the door. Damon had a witch to see.

"Greetings, blondie, witchy." Damon said, as the car came to a abrupt stop at the school parking lock. The lantern festival full in swing and Vivian can't help but think of the past again.

"I think you got your voodoo wires crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan." Damon says, towards Bonnie.

"What do you mean? Why?" She asks

"Because I'm pretty sure...we just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost."

"What?" Bonnie asked, her voice full of surprise.

"Why would you think that?" Caroline asked.

"Uh, maybe because he chained us to a chair and shoved a hot poker into my chest. Fucking bastard." Vivian says, her anger had simmered down a bit, but only because she was free now. She really wasn't a big fan of being caught off guard like she was.

"Let's just say i'm having a déjà vu." Damon adds.

"I thought you said ghosts couldn't physically interact with people. " Caroline said, looking to Bonnie.