•• Chapter Twenty one ••

"So there's a whole family of Originals?" Elena asked, while Elijah stood up from the couch.
Vivian sighed. Already have known this.

She had met a few of them in her life time, but not all. She knew of the others. She guessed after she had gotten free from the Augustine society, she had travelled and made a few friends along the way.

"My father was a wealthy landowner in a village in Eastern Europe." Elijah says. "My mother bore seven children."

"So your parents were human?"

"Our whole family way. Our origin as vampires is a vary long story, Elena. Just know, we're the oldest vampires in the world. We are the original Family and from us, all vampires were created."

"Right, but Klaus is your brother." Elena says. "And you want him dead?"

"I need some air. I'm still feeling a tad...dead. Come." He says, nodding his head towards the door. Vivian sighs as she follows behind them.

—-

"So as you've seen, nothing can kill an Original." Elijah says, as the trio heads down the steps and out to the big, open field behind the house.
Vivian sighs. Her boredom kicking in as she looks around her surroundings.

"Not sun, not fire, not even a werewolf bite." He goes on. "Only the wood from one tree. A tree my family made sure burned."

"That's where the white ash for the dagger comes from." Elena said.

"Yes. The witches won't allow anything truly immoral to walk the Earth." Elijah says. "Every creature needs to have a weakness in order to maintain balance."

"So the sun can't kill and Original....why is Klaus so obsessed with breaking the sun and moon curse?"

"Right." Elijah breathed out. "The curse or the sun and the moon. It's all so biblical sounding, don't you think?" He asked, looking between Elena and Vivian. The woman sighs and walks past them and onto the bridge they stood at.

"What's so funny?" Elena asked

"Hold on. I don't understand. Klaus Drew the Aztec sketches about the curse?" Elena ponders, looking between Elijah and Vivian.

"Roman scrolls, African tribal etchings...and any other culture or continent we felt like planting in it."

"But why?"

"The easiest way to discover the existence of a doppelgänger...or to get your hands on some long-lost moonstone...is to have every single member of two warring species on the look out for it." Elijah explained.

"So it's not Aztec at all?"

"The curse of the sun and the moon...is fake.it doesn't exist." Elijah walked towards Vivian and wrapped his hand around her shoulder. Unsure how to feel about it, she let him guide her off the bridge and to the other side. Elena not far behind.

————

Guys this is so long over due and super short lol.
But I wanted to post something because I haven't had a chance too.

But hopefully the next part
Will come sooner than later!

I'm going to be doing a quick update on all of my unfished works !

Thanks for reading!!! :)