•• Chapter Sixty Five ••

"What did I say about not getting kidnapped? You really make a habit of it, don't you?" Damon whispered towards Vivian as they set up their trap for the hunter. Vivian scoffed. She didn't intend to get taken by the dick hunter that was running around town looking for vampires. It just happened. And she planned to make this guys life hell because of it.

"Whatever." She mustered up. Damon smirked and finished up the last few adjustments and lightly nudged Vivian to the other side of the room when they heard noise coming from the distance. She and Damon waited for their que as they stood behind a few shelves filled with medical supplies. Vivian watched as Connor Jordan walked slowly and cautiously around the room. He knew they were there.  Vivian hated to think it but the dude was good at what he did.

"Is a hospital really the best place for a germaphobe?" He said, standing in the middle of the room.

"Did I say I was a germaphobe?" Responded Damon, "sorry. I meant vampire." The hunter was quick to draw his gun but their traps acted quicker and two arrows lodged into each of his arms, sending him to the ground.  Vivian smirked at the sight.

"Stings. Don't it?"

"Time to bring out the big guns." Vivian says, crossing her arms over her chest, she steps closer to Damon as Klaus enters the room.

"Hello, mate." He says.

"Come on, Damon, let me at him." Vivian says, as she stands behind Klaus. She's been itching to teach him a lesson. The hunter. Damon however shook his head and looked back over to Connor, who tried taking the arrows out.

"Hey, cut that crap out, buddy, or they'll be scrapping you off the ceiling." Vivian says, Klaus smiled.

"You're gonna kill me anyway, right?"

"Well, let's not be too hasty." Klaus says

"Oh? Turning over a new leave are we?" Vivian said, towards the former immobilized Original.

"Me? No. We're just getting to know each other." Klaus says, turning back to the hunter.

"Let's start with the basics, shall we?" Damon said, chiming in. "Where are you from? What do you know? Maybe you can cue me in on this greater evil, because I've fought this guy...and there's nothing more evil than that." Damon said, nudging his thumb towards Klaus, he then holds open the letter from the pastor they found in his trailer up to his face.

"Yeah, truth be told, I'm as evil as it gets." Klaus says

"I think that's the first time you two agreed on something." Vivian says

"I'm not telling you anything. You think if you kill me it's gonna be over? There's another waiting to take my place."

"See, this is what I like to hear. Vague threats, ominous prophecies." Damon says, "disappearing tattoos..."

"What do you mean, tattoos?"

"Ohh, something Klaus doesn't know." Vivian smirks. "You can't seem them." Klaus turned from Vivian and turned down towards Connor.

"There's more to you than meets the eye, isn't there?" Connor is quick to aim a stake towards Klaus but Klaus grabs his arm to stop him.