•• Chapter Thirteen ••

Chaos was inevitable. With Katherine, and the Salvatore brothers, there was sure to be drama. Vivian was just starting to understand that. As she walked down the steps of the boarding house, she had been in such a deep sleep her hearing was useless as she could hardly believe what she was witnessing as of this moment.

"Damon?" She questioned, walking into the living room, her eyes slightly widen once she sees Katherine standing there, holding her side.

"Great. Now that she's here, she can listen to this too." Katherine says, looking from Vivian to Damon. She took a breath before she continued whatever else she was going to say.

"John Gilbert and Isobel want you and Stefan....out of Elena's life."

"That's old news."

"Not the part where he offered me a deal." She says.

"What deal?" Vivian decided to ask, due to Damon 's silence.

  She knew she had no place here. It was becoming clear. Other than wanting Klaus dead, she had no reason to stay here. Maybe she should go. Live the rest of her life in her own lonesome. Maybe she should find her old cell mate she remembers from her time at the society.

However, Katharine answered no less. "He knew that killing Elijah would get me out of the tomb....so he gave me a choice. Either I stay and help with Klaus, or he kills Stefan."

Vivian shakes her head. Everything was confusing. She feels like she just walked in the middle of a tv season without having scene the first one.

"But he still tried to have me killed." Damon counters, clearly not buying What Katherine was telling him. Since seeing them and how they've interacted, she guessed things were bad between them still. She had wondered what happened. However, she didn't want to pry.

"Right. That was part of the deal. I could only save one of you."

"And you chose Stefan." Damon concluded. "Of course you did."

"You wanted the truth, Damon. Would you rather I lie?"

Vivian shook her head as Damon turned away from her. Her eyes staring back Kathrine's.

"What?" She questioned, still holding her bleeding side. "If you had to do what I did, you'd do the same thing. I know you would." She said.

Vivian shook her head. "The difference between me and you, was that I chose the both of them. And loved them equally. Unlike you. I wonder what happened to the girl I knew, because she wasn't as cruel before." Vivian says, disappointedly. Kathrine smiled.

"You may have chose them, but will they still chose you when it came down to it?"

Vivian left before she gave an answer. Anger brewing deep in her gut. She —-now as she sees who' she's becoming—hated that Katherine had changed. Everyone had changed. And Vivian guessed that it was about time she did too. The past was in the past and it had to stay that way. Clearly, the past tried to repeat its self, and that only ended badly. So, if she were to stay, than she would do her best to move on, as hard as that was to do, she knew she must.

"Damon—" she said, noticing him walking towards the big door. He turned, his lips tinted upwards.

"Vivian. Well, since you're the only one I don't want kill right now, you can come with me." He says, plopping his arm over her shoulder.

"I heard that!" Katherine called from the living room.

"Good!" Damon called back, as he and Vivian headed towards the door.

"Where are you two going?" She asked

Vivian had also wondered, but was willing to just follow Damon, she wanted to explore and not be around Katherine at the moment.

"Luca Martin's dead." He says, "His father's going after Elena."

"A rescue mission?" Vivian asked, quietly.

"I'm coming with you." Katherine says

"No, you're not." Damon says.

Vivian had blinked as suddenly She was in front of them. "Wait." She demands.

"I don't need your help."

"Oh, but you need her's?"

"Why, jealous?" Damon smirked.

"No. I know what we can do, Damon. You have to let me do it." She says. 

Damon hesitated, but with a groan, he nodded his head and the put a plan in motion. 

~~~~~

Guys I'm sorry for such a short chapter,

I really hope it's okay though because at least I updated lol 🙈

Anyway, as I'm still trying to figure out which way this story is gonna go, I'm going to be mostly planning for now and updating when I can.

I hope that's okay lol

Also, I'm starting to love the Katherine, Vivian and Damon dynamic lol

I think next chapter is going to be a flashback chapter, you know, because why not in the mist of the chaos that is Klaus and Elijah lol

If you have any ideas please feel free to comment them! Or dm me !!