•• Chapter Thirty ••

1900 something.
The Augustine Society.
One week before escape.

Vivian hummed quietly to herself as she Sat mindlessly in the cell she's gotten so used to. Her cell mate. He groaned annoyedly at her action. "Would you stop that retched sound?" He's ask her.

She's smile and hum louder. "You're annoying."

"Oh, please. You'll miss it when I'm gone."

"That is, if you follow through."

"Always sharp with a response, huh, Enz? I will follow through." She told him.

"Sure. Maybe they'll actually kill you." He said. "God
I'm thirsty. They're late." He observed. Like clockwork the doctors minions brought them food. It wasn't much, because they liked to deprive them, but Vivian was strong, and the leaders somehow always ended up hiring new assistants.

"Who cares? They'll show up eventually." She rolled her eyes.

"Say, instead of this humming nonsense, why don't you tell me about your lovers? I'm in need of some stimulation."

"No. Find your creepy fantasy's elsewhere." She tells him.

"Oh, come on! It's riveting."

Vivian shook her head and waved her hand in dismissal. It wasn't riveting. She hardly got to enjoy what could've been. They had only been together for a short while before her father sold her away. It was tragic.

"The ripper strikes again." A voice suddenly sounded through her ears and Vivian and Enzo become alert. The sound of shoes hitting the ground come closer.

"It's so weird. I heard he feeds so hard he blacks out."

"Man, I pity the fools that  get ripped by him." The doctor's assistant throws two blood bags at Vivian and Enzo. "Lucky for you guys, you'll never cross paths." He taunts, throwing the blood bags towards them. They land with a thud.

Vivian shoots up in her spot and grabs the doctors neck through the bars. "I pity the doctors that thought "the Ripper" was the least of their worries." She said, with a smile. Her sharp teeth pointing out.

He gasps in fright and the other doctor quickly runs away to get back up. Leaving his friend behind. Vivian grinned and Enzo was able to join her in killing the bastard. "Fresh is always better then this shit." He said, throwing the empty bag of day old blood on the ground.

——

Season Three
The end of episode one and
the beginning of episode two.
The Birthday/The Hybrid.

    Vivian was on to him. She knew it. Between helping Damon secretly track him, and Frank if him herself, she was close. And she had a feeling he knew.
She had heard word of the Ripper before. Back when she was just new. When she found out that the Ripper was Stefan, her perspective changed. Altered. For good or bad, she doesn't care. She just wants to know he's okay. For her sake, and maybe even a little for Elena.

From what she understood, a party was being thrown for the princess. Too bad Vivian wouldn't be there to join the celebration.

At the boarding house, she stared at the secret map in Damon's closet, her ears picked up on his foot steps.

"Elena's got to thinking she's on to him." He says, opening the door. "Sheriff Forbes got a hit in Tennessee."