•• Chapter Eleven ••

Sorry for the chapter, it's all over the place but I hope you enjoy it despite that!!
Also, I might not include some of the things that happen during this season, but I will try and keep it consistent.

😂☺️☺️❤️

Set a two days after first appearance, then, will skip a few episodes probably.

  Two days

  Two days. For two days, Vivian has been hiding in. The shadows of Mystic Falls. She wasn't sure why she stayed. Well, honestly, she did know why. However, what she didn't know, was what was taking her so long. She had seen them. And she wanted to see them again.
But the rumors, the rumors going around the town about everything had caused her to stay away.
Not only had she heard that Katherine was around here, but somehow, she had found out that, but she also found out that Elijah had been in town.
It seemed things were adding on and she didn't know if she should be part of that craziness by making her presents known. She was torn.
But she knew that this was a small and eventually, word would get around. And she had a feeling, they already knew.

~

It had been dark when Vivian had gotten back to her little motel. The day has been long and she had been too busy avoiding to focus on anything else. She had been tired and wanted to sleep everything off. She had made a promise to herself to make her appearance soon. She wanted them to know she was alive, she deemed it had been long enough.

And truth be told, she had been too lonely to carry on the way she was.

She needed to find herself again. She needed to be freed from her past. And seeing them again had been one of her goal in order to do so.

There were things she was hiding. Things she didn't want anyone to know or find out. However, she knew that was impossible because there were others out there that already knew her secrets. Dangerous people. People that couldn't be trusted.

People like Elijah and Katherine.

With a sigh, she closed the door gently behind her. Her busy mind was filled to the top of different things and for some reason, she couldn't help but think about the girl Caroline and the whole werwolf situation. She had no idea about any of that.

Vivian shook her head, trying to clear it, she walked over to the mini fridge and grabbed a soda.

The can fizzed open and she took a long sip, wishing that it had been an alcoholic beverage instead. Walking over to the bedside table, she placed it down and sat on the edge of the bed, humming softly to herself, she slowly took off her jacket and fixed her necklace, and looked down at her ring on her finger.