•• Chapter Forty Two ••

Vivian followed behind Damon and Elena as they walked across the field towards the witchy house. Her heels sunk into the muddy grass with each step. The birds chirped loudly in her ears as they trekked through the trees. She wished they hadn't come this far. She wished she didn't have to sneak off half way Timorese's the house in order to warn Stefan of their plan. To warm hime that they were looking for the coffins. They needed to move them anyway; they needed to keep their sent out of reach of Klaus. He couldn't find them. If he did, he'd unleash them all and take back Stefan's freedom...or probably worse. And who knows what he would do to her. She just couldn't have that. Not if it was up to her.

"Bonnie said this place lost its Mojo." Damon said, as they walked a head. He glanced back at Vivian every now and again. She noticed and didn't plan to react. Now wasn't the time, at least not yet.

"The dead witches were angry...for bringing Jeremy back. Now they have something they want her to know." Elena says, her tone mild and aggravated.

"You know, that's why I hate witches. So fickle, and passive-aggressive." Damon continued. Vivian smiled, at a thought.

"Yeah, because Vampire's don't act the exact same." No one made a comment on hers as they walked up the the front door of the house. The darkness only lit by the sunlight illuminated the house, dust lifted as the door squeaks open.

"Stefan?" Elena called out.

"Come on, Stef. Olly olly oxen free." Damon sing-songs as he walked into the house, the sun-rays took action and burnt his skin, causing him to rush out of the way and into the shaded area of the house. Vivian looked down at her daylight ring and slowly walked forward. The sun did nothing to harm her and she gave Elena a smirk as she walked forward.

"So not cool." Damon muttered. "Come on, really? Why is this is still happening?"

"What?" Elena asked

"The witchy spirits aren't a big fan." Damon rolled his eyes as he looked around the house, which was covered mostly in sunlight.

Vivian smiled, proudly with herself, "Only of you, apparently." Damon groaned and slammed his head against the wall in annoyance.

"I guess you could just go outside." Elena said, gesturing towards the open door.

Damon shook his head and said, "no way."

"I'm not leaving until I know he's here."

"Elena—"

The girl ignored the vampire and headed towards the stairs of the basement. Damon looked over to Vivian and she sighed annoyingly and crossed her arms over her chest. Damon started at her before she understood what he was saying. She flashed her hand at him and twiddled her finger with her daylight ring on and smirked when Damon speeds out of the house.
With a annoyed groan of her own, she walked towards the wooden stairs after Elena.

"Why are you following me?" Elena asked, as they made their way down.

"Because I'm the only one who can walk through the house without burning my skin off." Vivian replied, causing Elena to roll her eyes. She looked around the basement and called out for Stefan.

"Go away." He responded after a while. "You shouldn't be down here." He said to her.

"Stefan. I need your help. Bonnie said that you would be here."

"Well, Bonnie sucks at keeping secrets."

"Listen, you need to give Klaus his family back."

"And why would he do that?" Vivian asks, raising a brow.