Beautiful (Dhanush x reader)

"Hey Dhanush" "(Y/n) you hardly call me what happened?" "I heard you were in Banaras" "Yeah I am here for a shoot why?" "I came to Banaras for my cousin's wedding and I thought I could meet you maybe" "You are in
Banaras toooo then what are you waiting for I will send you my location you can come here" "Sure just send me the location and I'll be there in a few minutes" You chuckled and hung up the phone call. Your phone popped up with a notification . You smiled and started your car to drive to the location he just sent. You got out of your car as you saw a crowded area in the location he sent "Must be the shooting" You walked to the crowded area and saw that you couldn't enter and you saw another area with less crowd so you got there. You looked for Dhanush as he caught your eyes. "Dhanushhh" You called out to him as he turned towards you "(Y/n)" Dhanush turned to the guard standing holding the crowd "Let her in" The guard carefully let you in and you ran up to Dhanush "Why did you come here in a saree?" "I told you I was in a wedding actually the wedding got over but I was bored there and then I thought about you" "You think about me?" He laughed. You raised your eyebrow "You are my friend and why won't I think about you" "Okay okay calm down come and sit" He held your hand as he made you sit in a chair. He sat beside you. He stared at you dreamily as you turned to look at him "What?" He did a sign that said ' you look beautiful' with his hand which melted your heart . You blushed "Thanks" He smiled "Wow you blush too? Now that's rare" "Shut up D" You pushed him playfully which made him giggle.