His date to the premiere (Dhanush x reader)

"So how's everything going?" You looked at Dhanush. You were in a small cafe "Everything's good" "Glad to know and how's everything with the gray man going?" "All good" You smiled "I'm truly happy for you D" You held his hand . He threw a smile at you . His heart fluttered with joy when you were with him. He wanted to let you know how much you mean to him . "(Y/n) I wanted to ask you something" You looked up from your cup of coffee to look at him "Yea sure go on" "Would you like.... " "Come on Dhanush why are you so nervous you know I am your bestie and you can tell me anything right " He fiddled with his fingers "Yea okay would you like to come with me to los Angeles for the gray man premiere" You choked on your coffee as you looked at him with eyes wide "Dhanush what? Why me?" "You mean a lot to me (Y/n) I really want you to come with me" "But... " "I know I know you hate being exposed to camera and stuff but I'd be really happy if you join me" "Dhanush I've be really happy to join you but still... you know even our friendship is a secret till now well my parents know about it but still how's this possible?" He held your hand "You aren't my friend anymore I love you so much and you should know that (Y/n) will you be my girlfriend and be my date to the premiere? I am by your side so you're safe don't worry " You looked at him shocked "Dhanush you nowhere deserve me I am still shocked to the fact that I am your friend... " You looked at him. He looked into your eyes "No no stop please why do you think so low about yourself you're the best thing that happened to me and I want you to stay with me for the rest of my life and I know how big of a MCU fan you are....I mean Chris will be there " He picked up your hand and pressed his lips to your knuckles "So please do come with me and of course be mine" You chuckled "Can anyone even argue with you and yea Chris will be there so I'll come " You giggled "I'm offended" You and Dhanush laughed together.You both got up as he held your hand. He kissed you on the cheek making you blush.

"Hey I am coming to pick you up" "Sure D I am ready" You looked into your small backpack if you had everything. You picked up your trolley luggage and walked upto the door "(Y/n) do you have everything?" Your mom called out to you "Yes mom" She came running to you "Be careful and don't forget to call me after you reach there" "Mom chill I'll do everything" "I'm still only letting you go cause it is Dhanush" You chuckled softly "I know mom" A car horn startled you both "I think he's here" You waved a bye to your mom as you walked out. Dhanush was sitting in the backseat. You joined him after placing your luggages in the back. "Hey" "Hi" You smiled at him. You both reached the airport and boarded the flight.

Dhanush got ready for the premiere as he patiently waited for you at the living room of the hotel room. He wore a tuxedo .

You opened the bedroom door and walked into the living room wearing this

Dhanush turned to look at you as he eyed you up and down with his mouth agape

Dhanush turned to look at you as he eyed you up and down with his mouth agape. He walked towards you. You tucked a strand of hair as you blushed a little "You look so beautiful" He wrapped his hands around your waist "Well you see I bought this dress a long back never had the occasion to wear it though . Thanks to you I can wear this finally" He chuckled and placed his hands on either side of your face "I love you so much" "Love you too" You kissed him on the lips to which he responded back. "Let's go to... " "meet Chris" You laughed as you completed his sentence. He sighed and shook his head laughing .

You hooked your arm with his as you both walked the red carpet. You became so nervous and you held onto his arm a bit tight. "It's fine I'm right here" "Shut up I know you're nervous too" You looked at Dhanush . He smiled "I am but atleast I got you " He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to his side as you kept walking. You both were posing for the photos . You saw Ryan approach Dhanush "Hey Dhanush" He shook his hand and he saw you beside him "And who's this pretty lady?" He smiled taking your hand in his "I am (Y/n) Dhanush's girl nice to meet you Ryan" You smiled at him "Ahh nice to meet your girl Dhanush" He smiled at him as he left. "I loved it" "What?" You asked him "The way you said you were my girl" "Of course I am your girl I have to let everyone know that" You giggled. You saw Chris Evans and smiled wide looking at Dhanush "He's hereee" Dhanush laughed at you "Calm down (Y/n)" Chris smiled as he saw Dhanush and shook his hand "Who's this?" Chris asked Dhanush smiling wide "She's my girlfriend (Y/n) " "Wow she's so beautiful. A perfect lady for the perfect man great " Chris smiled at you handing out his hand to you. You blushed and got his hand "Thanks Mr. Evans I am pretty happy to meet the capsicle in person " Chris laughed "A marvel fan I see" "Of course" "Nice to meet you (Y/n)" You brought your hand in a salute "Nice to meet you too captain" Chris and Dhanush laughed at you . Chris leaned in for a hug and you hugged him tight "Thanks for the hug" "Anytime" He chuckled and left "You are such a dork" Dhanush laughed and kissed you on the head "Like Sebastian Stan? " "Okay now stop with your Marvel cast and characters" You laughed at him.

"Ahhh" You fell onto the bed in your pajamas next to Dhanush "I had so much fun D all thanks to you" He kissed you on the lips. You moved closer to him and deepened the kiss. You sat on top of him as you continued to kiss him. Dhanush had his hands on your ass. He pressed it gently making you chuckle. You pulled away and put your head on his neck "I love you Dhanush" "I love you more (Y/n)" He placed a hand on your cheek and kissed you on the cheek.