The typical enemies to lovers story (Maari x reader)

"Why are you so mad today for no reason?" "My mood is totally off today I'll talk to you tomorrow mom I'm on my way to college" "Sure take care sweety" "Sorry mom would love to talk to you but this college got me all stressed up and I'm so mad cause I didn't do half of my assignment and I've to work on a lot of things" "Sure (Y/n) I understand go to college" "Thanks mom byee" You cut the call as you walked fast to reach the bus stand. Your shoulder bumped into someone and your phone fell out from your hand. "Fuck watch where you going?" You turned around to face him and then looked at your phone on the ground. You picked it up luckily it just had a scratch other than that it was in good condition. "Isn't this road wider why can't you watch where you're going?" You raised your voice at him. He frowned at you as he stood tall infront of you. "Why? What will you do? Will you hit me?" He stepped one step forward. You didn't back away . "Tell me will you hit me?" He grabbed your wrist. You had enough of it already and slapped him across the face. Every single person in your surrounding turned to you both. "M-maari don't hit her again she's new here she doesn't know who you are" A guy beside him whispered which you can obviously hear . Maari frowned at you with all the hate he has as you did the same back to him "What will he do to me huh? Kill me?" You scoffed "I will if I have to" Maari came closer to you "Well am right here you can" Maari raised his hand to hit you as he stopped himself. "Why did you stop?" Maari cursed under his breath as he turned around and left. You turned to the opposite direction and were on your way to the bus stand. "What a fucker? Made my day a whole lot worse" You cursed under your breath as you were sitting inside the bus.

      "Finally I can go back home to relax" You walked to your house and unlocked it. You threw your bag away as you sat on the couch. You thought of taking a bath before having your dinner and going to bed. You finished your bath and wore a bathrobe as you turned to look at your front door latch that was not locked. You ran to the door and thought of fastening the door as someone barged in and fell on top of you. "Ouch" You fell down as his whole weight was on you . You turned to look at his face "YOU" you looked at Maari. You pushed him away and closed the door before someone could get a wrong idea out of this. He looked drunk. "Hey" You shook him "Get out of the house will you?" "Why should I?" His sudden raise of voice startled you. You got up and moved away from him . "How will I get him out of here?" You looked at him as he struggled to get up "Sorry for barging in but you... " He started talking in his drunk voice "What? Are you offended by a slap now?" "What? Pfft no I can end you in a minute but I didn't cause you're lucky" "How dare you? You come into my house and you are about to threaten me?" "Yes" "Get out right now" He scanned you from down to up as he smirked. You got disgusted by the looks he was giving you. "I said g-get out" He started walking towards you. You ran to your kitchen to grab a knife. "Don't move or am gonna kill you" "Will you?" He walked upto you and grabbed your hand with the knife and turned you around. Your back was pressed against his chest. He grabbed your waist and placed the knife to your neck. "What were you saying baby?" "Get off me" "I've destroy you in some way for slapping me like that" You tried to remove his hand from your waist. He moved the knife away from you "I'm not going to kill you though I'll do something else to you that'll make you regret for what you did" You elbowed him on the stomach as he fell down to the ground. You ran over to your bedroom as you closed the door before he could get to you. You got dressed up quickly. "Fuck my phone" You sat down on your bed as you were scared to move out now. "Open up" Maari started to bang on the door. "GET OUT" You raised your voice . The banging stopped as the whole room was filled with silence. You waited for few minutes . He stopped banging on the door but you didn't hear the front door open or him moving out. You thought maybe he passed out. You opened the door gently as you saw him sleeping on the floor. You got your phone as you looked at him sleeping. "Phew he's asleep maybe I can just leave him here and he'll move out when he wakes up in the morning" You closed the front door and went back to your bedroom. You closed it and switched off the lights to sleep.

      You woke up to your alarm as you remembered what happened the previous night. You went out and looked at Maari still sleeping. You tried to wake him up "Hey Maari" You placed your hands on his shoulder and shook him up. Instead of waking up he wrapped his hand around your waist and pulled you to his side. "Wake up you idiot" You slapped him. Maari opened his eyes the next instance. He looked at you next to him which startled him. He got up and looked at his surroundings. "What am I doing here?" "You don't remember?" You looked at him as you got up "No" "You were drunk yesterday and you came to my house" "D-did anything else happen?" "Like what?" "L-like that" "You thought I'd happily have sex with someone I hate?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked at you "When are you thinking of getting out of here mister?" "I am going cause I hate you as much as you hate me" "Yeah I know thanks for the useless information now get out and never come back when you're drunk again" "Yeah I'd even sleep with a dog on the street but never at your house" "Shut the fuck up and get lost now will you?" He walked out your house as you closed the door behind you.