The typical enemies to lovers story-4 (Maari x reader)

"This Rose Garden is beautiful" You looked around amazed by the beautiful nature around you "You are beautiful" Maari wrapped an arm around your shoulder. You smiled and wrapped your arm around his torso. "(Y/n) I'll be back" "Okay" Maari said and left you . You walked through the rose garden. At a point you stopped and forgot the way back. "Oh shit I think I came the wrong way I'll make a call to someone" You took out your phone and tried to make a call to Maari "There's no signal" Fortunately you saw a couple of guys standing a few feet away from you. "Excuse me" You called out to them "Hey look" "Woah we got a treat today" When they turned to you , you decided they won't be friendly with you. But still you had to get out from this place. You stayed at a distance from them both and asked your question but they started walking towards you. "Do you know the way out?" You stepped back a little. They smirked as they stepped forward towards you. You slipped and fell down. One of them grabbed your wrist before you could get up. You hit him on the arm and tried to get away. He lifted you up from the ground and pulled you into him. You lifted your leg and hit him hard on the balls. He fell down to the ground as you started running . The other guy lifted his friend up and they both started following you closely. Your phone rang "I think I got the signal" You fiddled through your bag and got out your phone . You picked the call "Maari Maari" "(Y/n) what happened? Why are you running?" "These two guys they're chasing me" You started panicking as they got close to you when they saw you slow down "Where are you?" "I think I lost my way" "Okay switch on your live location" "Okay" You knew you can't go through your phone while you were running so you somehow had to find a hiding place. You ran as fast as possible till you lost them. You stood behind a big tree that was hug enough to hide you. You sent the location to Maari "Here you are" Your heart stopped as you heard a voice. You turned your head to the guy . The other guy stood behind him. You backed away in the opposite direction and started running again. The guys didn't seem to be stopping for now. "(Y/n)" You saw Maari from a distance who was waving at you. You were so relieved and ran straight into his arms. "Maarii" You sobbed into his chest "(Y/n) where are they?" Maari placed a hand on your cheek and wiped your tears with his thumb.You turned back to see the guys come to a stop . You pointed to them "I'll be back" "Maari we don't want trouble" You pulled his shirt from behind "I'm not letting anyone..... anyone hurt my girl" He kissed you on the forehead "But Maari I don't want you to get into trouble" He chuckled "Oh baby I don't get into trouble cause I'm the trouble" You giggled and smacked him on his chest playfully. He walked towards them . "Heyyy how are you guys?" He wrapped his arm around the both guys "W-we're fine" "Well you won't be anymore hahaha" Maari laughed as he punched the guy to his right. "How dare you hit him" The left side guy raised his hand to punch Maari. Maari moved away and pulled the guy by his collar "What did you say?" "You can hit him all you want brother please let me go" The other guy got up from the ground. Maari wrapped his hand around his neck "Sisterr ask brother to not hit us" You laughed as Maari raised an eyebrow at the guy "So now she is your sister? What about few minutes ago?" "I'm sorry brother every girl is our sister from now on please let us go" "He smacked both of them hard on the head " If I see you guys around again you're going to be dead meat to me got it?" "Got it brother got it brother" They ran the opposite direction far away from Maari. Maari took his glasses out and wore it. "Thanks" "Give it a break (Y/n) I'm your boyfriend" He wrapped his hands around your torso "How should I thank you then?" "Like this" He bent down and kissed you on the lips . Damn he was a great kisser. He pulled away "I will from now on" "So how many guys should I beat up?" You chuckled and pulled him by his collar "You don't have to beat up anyone I'll reward you nonetheless" You smirked and kissed him again. "Let's go" He held your hand as you both walked back to the bus.

        "Guys we'll be going to the boat house next" Everyone screamed in happiness but your happiness was right beside you. You didn't realise how much you were in love with Maari till now. You loved how he protected you and cared for you . Moreover he loved you a lot. Maari was looking out the window. You smiled and linked your hand with his. Maari turned to you "I love you Maari" He smiled and kissed you on the cheek "I love you more" He pulled you into his chest.

        "Everyone please collect your ticket for the boats" "Let's goo" You and Maari walked towards a boat. Maari got on first. He helped you to get onto the boat . You sat beside him . The boat started and you admired the scenery around you.

      Finally you all were going back to the resort. Everyone was tired. You were really tired so you rested your head on Maari's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around you and tucked your hair behind your ear as you slept. The bus came to a stop infront of the resort. Everyone got off the bus.

       "Finally we can sleep" You fell down on the bed "Tired already?" Maari fell next to you and pulled you closer to him. "Yes I am" You pushed him away giggling and pulled the blanket up to cover you. "Oh come onnn" Maari kissed you on the neck making you chuckle "Maari stop" "Oh you like it?" Maari smirked and continued to kiss you all over your neck. He gently kissed you on the collarbone "I t-think t-that's enough for today" You were controlling yourself from moaning out. "Maari that's it stop" You pushed him away and turned to the other side "Okay okay princess" He chuckled and wrapped his hands around you from behind and pulled you into him. You smiled and turned around. You hugged him tight as you both closed your eyes and slept in each other's safe arms.