The assassin who fell in love (Avik San x reader)

"Just bring her to me that's the task lone wolf. Her name is (Y/n) I'll send you her photo and phone number. Make it quick Avik don't make me wait " Lloyd ordered him through the phone . Avik put the phone down as he tracked down your location.

       He stopped a few metres away from a bunglow as he looked at the security guards standing before the huge building. He got out of the car and looked at an entrance where there were no security guards. He jumped across the wall and landed on the ground perfectly. He sneaked through the house as he stopped infront of a door. He dashed on the door as he broke it down . He pulled out his knife as he looked around at the empty room. You gasped looking at your broken door . You walked inside slowly as you saw a man standing in your room. His back was turned away from you. You walked closer to him as he turned towards you in an instant. He pinned you down to your bed as his knife was dangerously close to your neck. You closed your eyes waiting for your death to reach you. A few seconds passed by as you didn't feel anything other than his hand pinning your hands above your head. You opened your eyes gently as you looked into his eyes. He brought his knife down slowly as he scanned your face. "Hey what the hell are you doing in my room? Let me goo" You struggled in his grip. The security guards who were down in the living room came scrambling to your door as they heard your voice. Avik saw this as he got ready with his knife to fight them all. There were 5 guards . He eyed them one by one as he waited for them to make the first move. The first guy came running towards him as he kicked him on the stomach . The other guys came running towards him. He stabbed a guy as he smirked at the others. He continued to fight them with such madness. Your breath hitched in your throat as you started to cry in fear. You ran out of the room as he kept fighting the guards . He looked up as he got up and followed closely behind you. You ran down the stairs of huge bunglow. Fuck my phone is in my room. Now how do I call dad. You ran upto the door. I forgot dad closes the door from outside . You tapped on the door over and over so that the guards outside could come to your aid if they had a spare key to the door. You saw Avik coming towards you as you ran away from him. Well it was a huge bunglow so you started to run down the hall like crazy. You ran down to the basement as you locked the door and hid under the stairs. Tears started to flow down your cheeks as you feared for your life. You heard the basement door open and you could hear him walking down the stairs as your chest heaved up and down. You closed your mouth so that no noise will escape your mouth. You shut your eyes tightly as you heard his footsteps stop. You opened your eyes as you turned to your side. He was staring into your soul. You screamed as you got ready to run again. He pulled you by your waist and took a rope that was in the basement . He brought your hands back as he tied the rope to it. He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. You cried uncontrollably as he put you in his car in the seat beside the driver's seat. He leaned in and pulled the seat belt as he fastened it across you. He looked at you one time and got in the driver's seat. He fastened his seat belt as he started the car. "Piece of advice stay quiet if you don't want to die" He turned to you to see you sobbing softly.

Avik San's p.o.v.

      Why do I want to save her badly from Lloyd? Do I love her? This has never happened to me. Oh good God what am I getting myself into.Omg she looks so scared. She is scared of me. I don't want that for some reason. That's it she's mine I ain't letting that asshole getting hands on what's mine. Thoughts swirled around my mind as I looked at (Y/n).

    The car came to a stop infront of a building as Avik pulled you out. "Please.... let me go" You looked at Avik "Walk" He pushed you gently .

     "There you are Avik my guy hand her to me and you can get your money and leave" Avik moved away from you "Lloyd you asshole let me go now" You said to Lloyd who stood infront of you. "Oh she knows me . Your dad already let you know about me didn't he?" Lloyd walked upto you and bent down to your level. You turned your face away from him. He pulled your face to make you look at him. "Till your dad agrees to give me back something that belongs to me you are going to stay right here with me. Don't wanna lie you actually look beautiful so I think it's wise to keep you with me than killing you off" Lloyd scoffed making you cringe. He wrapped an arm around your waist as he held your face to pull you into a kiss. Before he could do that Avik's knife found his way to Llyod's neck as  blood spurted out of it. "What the fuck you asshole" Lloyd screamed . Avik cut the rope that held your hands together and pushed you behind him. "Stay with me" Avik started to fight the guys skillfully like the assassin he was. You closed your eyes to the blood and gore. Avik pulled you by your wrist as you both sprinted as fast as possible to his car. Lloyd screamed "Fuck it" He let go of his neck as blood started to ooze out freely. He ran towards you both. By now you both were in the car. Avik sped up as he saw Lloyd get into his car. He drove the car into a hella lot of nooks and corners to confuse Lloyd. He stepped on the brake as you were about to hit the dashboard. Avik put his hand infront of your head to stop you from hitting the dashboard. You were hiding in a safe place away from the open street so that Lloyd won't find you. Avik took in deep breaths. "What is wrong with you?" You turned to Avik. He looked at you "You kidnap me and then you hand me over to the most dangerous guy ever and you kidnap me again" "I am sorry I wanted to hand you over to him and get this over with but I can't. I think I like you... " "What?" "Yes I like you and I don't want Lloyd getting his dirty hands on you" "Then you could've just not taken me to Lloyd in the first place" "I thought I'll get over it but when he behaved like that with you I wanted hit his ass so bad" You chuckled softly as he turned to you  "Okay fine whatever but still I am not going to date an assassin and I don't trust you to be honest you keep changing your mind so not happening bye" You opened the car door to get back to your house "(Y/n)" Avik got out of his car "(Y/n) get back in the car it isn't safe Lloyd is still on the search for you" "What's your name ?" "Avik San" "Well... look here Avik I don't give a shit about that asshole Lloyd I'm just going back to my house" You walked away from him. Avik had a strong grip on your wrist "You're not going anywhere even if you don't see it I still love you and I'm going to protect you from him" "Let go of my hand" "(Y/n) he's dangerous he's capable of anything I don't want anything happening to you.... please stay with me" "Hey guyss nice to meet you two again" You and Avik turned to the owner of the voice. Lloyd....