The typical enemies to lovers story-3 (Maari x reader)

"Wow the resort looks really good" You turned to your friend "Yes but your friend looks super good than the resort" She looked at Maari and winked at you . You got a little jealous when she did that "He's-" Before you could say anything she walked upto him . She even tried to sit beside him in the bus but yea she didn't succeed. You looked at her and Maari as he replied to whatever she was asking with a smile on his face. He looked at you eyeing him like an eagle. He smirked and started to get closer with her. "What the fuck" You said as you turned around from them "Hey (Y/n)" You met with a familiar face "Oh hey Arjun" Arjun was your best friend but he is used to flirting with you. He never crossed the limit with you though. "Hi Arjun" "So whose the lucky guy?" "Oh it's a long story" "So is he your friend or not?" "I hate him Arjun he stole my ticket and I had to take him with me" "Cool so I still have a chance?" "Shut up" You chuckled as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder . Now it was Maari's turn to look at you "Hey let's go take a look around the resort" Arjun looked at you "Yea sure... " You looked at Maari and smirked at him "But just a sec" You walked upto Maari "Hey Maari take good care of my friend will you?" Maari frowned at you as you winked at him and walked towards Arjun. "Let's go Arjun" You held his hand as you both walked together.

"Wow you slapped him on the middle of the road" "Yes I did" "My girll" He gave an high five to you. "(Y/n)" You heard a voice behind you. You and Arjun turned towards the voice "I got the room key" "And?" "Let's take our bags inside" "Wait wait we are in one room?" You were shocked right now "Yeah" "You gotta be kidding me" "(Y/n) that's the rule whoever you're bringing with you should be in the same room with you" "What the fuck Arjun" "Hey you can still swap? I just brought my homie with me" Arjun looked at you and then at Maari. "Not needed (Y/n) are you going to come with me or not?" "Well she won't" You didn't expect this but Arjun wrapped an arm around your waist which made Maari mad. He punched Arjun on the face. You gasped "Maari" You screamed at him as you turned to Arjun "Arjun are you okay?" You placed your hands on his cheek "I'm fine" "You have a cut on your lip" "It's fine (Y/n) I'll just get some ice for that" "Maari why would you hit him?" Maari frowned at Arjun and wrapped his hand around your wrist. "Let's go" Maari pulled you with him .

You and Maari were in the room "Are you out of your mind?" "He's touching you" "Who are you to question that? Why would you hit him like that? I know what to do if someone acts inappropriate with me. You don't-" "Shut up shut up (Y/n)" Maari held your cheeks with his hand. He looked into your eyes and softened a little "I like you I like you so much and I can't imagine you being with someone else" He teared up a little. You removed his hands away from your cheeks. You walked towards the bed and sat down. Maari understood that you needed space and left the room. You thought of getting a bath . You took your towel amd locked the bathroom door. "Ahh great I forgot to lock the door outside" You finished your bath and were drying you off. As you were about to leave you saw a lizard on the wall which scared the shit out of you. It was pretty close. You opened the door in a frenzy "Ahhhhhh" You hit something hard and fell on top of it. You realised you were half naked when you looked at Maari who was under you. He had his hands wrapped around your waist. You blushed hard and he was smiling at the sight of you. "Can you take your hands off from me?" He removed his hands which was around your waist and you got up from him. You held onto the towel tight as he got up. "Why did you scream like that anyways?" "Umm... " He looked at you to continue "There was a lizard" He started laughing "Lizard?" "Stop laughing" "Okay...Let me get rid of that lizard so that it won't look at my girl taking a bath the next time" He pulled you by your waist which made you blush. You didn't know what to say. You hated him but when he flirted with you like that you were nothing more than a normal highschool teenager. You both looked at each other. "Oh my god (Y/n) you're so beautiful can I make you mine?" He pulled you closer . You looked away from him "D-don't ask me that" "Why not? Don't you like me?" "No" "I know that's a lie" He whispered into your ear. You blushed again and kissed him on the cheek. Now it was his turn to blush harder than you. "Well let's find out if it's a lie or not" He was about to kiss you on the lips as you pushed him away. "Stop I need to get dressed and you get rid of that little monster in there" "Boringgg" He pinched the side of your waist "Maariii" He smirked and walked into the bathroom. You got dressed and you were doing your makeup as he came out. "What happened? Did you chase it away?" "I did I did" "Yayyy thankss" You hugged him tight . He chuckled and kissed you on the head. You kissed him on the cheek "All this for chasing a lizard out of your way" He giggled and kissed you on the nose "Yes" "Aren't you supposed to hate me?" "I still hate you but I love you more" You looked at him "(Y/n) don't play with me" "I'm not I like you" "Are you sure this ain't a revenge?" "Yeah it is I don't love you get lost" You pusbed him away . You frowned at him and sat on the bed. "Ohhh I'm sorry (Y/n)" Maari sat beside you and wrapped his arms around you "I like you Maari very much" You turned to him "I love you more" He placed his hands on your cheek "Okay let's get ready for the trip" You pushed Maari into the bathroom to get ready for the day.