Pose till you kiss (Dhanush x reader)

"Pick up pick up pick the damn phone" You called Dhanush, your best friend for the 100th time. Your parents were out of station and they made clear that they won't be back till tomorrow evening. You were scared to be alone at night. I usually love to be left alone but shit I just watched a serial killer documentary and no I don't wanna be alone anymore. You sat down on the couch sighing loud. Your phone rang up making you jump a little. Fuck. You picked it up to see Dhanush's name popping up. You smiled as you picked the call "Why did you call me (Y/n)?" "Umm..." You took a deep breath as you started speaking swiftly "My parents are out of station and I just watched a serial killer documentary and I don't wanna be alone at night. Please come and stay with me for the night" Dhanush laughed "Don't laugh I think there maybe some serial killer stalking me right now" He laughed out loud this time "(Y/n) I told you for over a 1000 times to stop watching serial killer documentaries at night. You watch em and then cry for your life" "Can you come over or not?" "Of course I'll be there give me few minutes" "Be fast" "Don't worry no serial killer will kill you" You sat down on the couch as you looked at your TV showing the serial killer documentary you paused. You shrugged as you played it well knowing you'll be scared to death again but your addiction over watching serial killer documentaries topped it.

Dhanush's p.o.v.

I am going to spend the night with (Y/n)... I smiled to myself. I'll let her know how much I love her tonight. I'll make her my girlfriend. I chuckled as I got into my car to drive to her house. I reached her home as I saw her door slightly open. This girl... she is so careless. I walked into her house softly so that I don't make any noise. Let me give her a small surprise. I closed the door gently. Hope she didn't hear that sound. I walked upto the living room as I saw her watching the serial killer documentary again. She will never stop watching this ... I mentally facepalmed as I walked slowly to the couch not making a single sound. I tapped her on the shoulder making her scream out loud.

Oh wow that's interesting. I looked into the television with my eyes focusing hard on the documentary. A tap on your shoulder made you jump out of the sofa. You closed your eyes with your hands "Please don't kill me please please please please " . Someone pulled your hands away from your face as you opened your eyes "Dhanushhh" You wrapped your arms around his torso. He smiled as he hugged you. You pulled away "Why would you scare me like that?" You punched him on the stomach "I am sorry... but you were so cute" He laughed "Oh shut up" You scoffed as you sat down on the couch. He sat beside wrapping his arm around your shoulder. "Can we watch something else?" "Noo" "(Y/n) you're scared of serial killers yet you watch them with so much interest I can't understand you" He chuckled. You turned as you laid with your head on his chest and wrapped your arms around his torso and continued watching the documentary. Dhanush's hand which was wrapped around your shoulder was now on your waist.

Dhanush's p.o.v.

Oh right fuck she is so close. It just gives me butterflies I just wanna pull her face up and place a kiss on her beautiful lips. I looked down at her hands wrapped around my torso tightly which made me blush.

"Hey D did you have dinner?" I looked up at D "Yes (Y/n)" "Fine just wanted to ask if you've like to have something?" I've like to have you of course. Dhanush chuckled at his thought. "What?" I looked at his face with a weird look "Umm... nothing" "Hey Dhanush I just realised we don't have a lot of photos of us together can we take selfies" I pulled away and looked at him with an excited look biting my lip. "Yea sure let's do it" Dhanush pulled out his phone as I placed my chin on his shoulder and smiled . He clicked the picture "Next pose" I thought about what pose should I do next . I wrapped my arms around his shoulder as I pressed my cheek to his and scrunched my nose. Dhanush scrunched his nose too as he clicked the pic. "Cutee" You smiled at him. "Nextt" He looked at you. You kissed him on the cheek. He placed his hand on the small back of your waist. He sighed dreamily as he was a little taken aback by you kissing him on the cheek cause you never kissed him on the cheek. Maybe you hugged him a lot but you have never kissed him. He took the picture and you smiled at him. He blushed a little. "Next pose" You sat on his lap sideways as you wrapped your arms around his neck. You buried your face into the crook of his neck. He clicked the picture as his cheeks were turning a bright red everytime you were too close to him. "... Next" He looked into your eyes. You kissed him on the forehead. He clicked that too. "Next" You did the unexpected as you pulled him into a kiss. Another click. You smiled at him "I think we have enough selfies together... " You blushed a warm shade of red. He put his phone aside as he placed his hands on either side of your face pulling you into another kiss. He pulled away "(Y/n) I love you I've been wanting to say this to you for a long time" "And I waited... " You smiled softly at him. He pulled you into his chest. He laid down with his head on the armrest of the sofa. He pulled you with him as you placed your head on his chest and wrapped your around him. He kissed you on the head as you two were pulled into a deep sleep holding each other as tight as you both can.