His girl (Dhanush x reader)

You were going for a walk in your apartment as a guy bumped into your shoulder "Ouch" You rubbed your shoulder . Dhanush noticed all this from a distance. He loved you a lot but never got the heart to actually express it to you. "Sorry" You said to that guy as he just licked his lips "No don't worry it was good" He smirked and walked away. You were uncomfortable with the way he spoke with you. You mumbled curse words to yourself and walked away. You walked past Dhanush as he looked at your angry face. He turned to the guy who was walking happily as he ran towards him and pulled his shirt and started a little fight there before making that guy to apologize to you. You calmed Dhanush down as the other guy ran away from you both. You laughed at that which made D laugh along with you. "Omg I love you so much" You said which startled Dhanush. You stopped laughing as you realised what you said. Dhanush looked at you with a wide smile painted on his face. He picked you up and spinned you around. He put you down slowly as your hands were still on his shoulders. He hugged you tight as you smiled into his chest. "I have loved you too (y/n) I just didn't know how to say this to you" "Aww Dhanush you know you can say anything to me right" "I mean... yes but when it came to this it always made me nervous" You pulled him towards you and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed and smiled at you.