Love game (Ashwin x reader)

"Hey (Y/n)" You turned to see Jagan "Yes Jagan" "He is new here his name is Ashwin" "Oh" You turned to see Ashwin who was looking around his surroundings . As soon as his name was mentioned he turned to his friend and saw you. His eyes lingered on you as he went to his own dreamland seeing you smile wide. "Ashwin? Hey are you okay?" Ashwin came back to his senses as you touched his shoulder "Umm... yea I am good nice to meet you... " "I am (Y/n)" You held your hand out for him to shake. He shook your hand "Nice to meet you too" "Well (Y/n) his cabin is right beside you so can you show him to his cabin" "The one on the right?" "Yea I have some work I'll get going" "Okay Jagan" He left as you turned to Ashwin "Come on Ash" He followed you. "This is your cabin" You pointed to his cabin. He took his seat as you took yours. "What are those tablets on your desk?" "It's basically to increase the concentration of the game developers here but I hate taking tablets so I just have them for show I don't take them" He laughed along with you . He admired you. He said to himself he was falling for you. "So friends?" He asked you "Friends" You smiled and nodded.

You sat at the canteen reading your book sipping your coffee. "(Y/n)" You looked up from your book "Ashhh" You smiled at him . It's been a month since Ashwin joined here and by now you both were the best of friends. Ashwin obviously has his feelings buried inside his heart for you . He wasn't ready to let you know about his feelings even if he was a close friend of yours and he knows you wouldn't bash at him for having feelings for you. You were the sweetest girl he has ever seen and you never had the heart to be mad at someone you were always so welcoming. Ashwin looked at you dreamily as you called him out by his nickname "Hey Ashwin there is this new horror movie but no one would want to join me and I never watch horror movies by myself even if it's a packed theatre so will you come with me?" Ashwin couldn't believe his ears cause you never invited him for something that included only you. It's either for group meetings or parties but never for something that was alone with you. He nodded furiously "Yes yes yes happily" You chuckled softly "Don't shake your head too much it may fall off Ash" You looked at him knowing he has hardcore feelings for you but you didn't wanna talk about this to him. You gave him his time to accept those feelings and talk out to you by himself. You liked Ashwin too he was such a sweetheart you can never ignore that fact.

It was 7:00 p.m. in the evening and the movie starts at 7:30p.m. You were ready and you were waiting for Ashwin cause he said he'll pick you up. You heard a bike horn. You ran up to see Ashwin. "Mom I'll be back I am going out on a movie date with Ashwin" You said to your mom who smiled at you "Go on" She said knowing how much you admired Ashwin. "Hey Ashwin" You said after getting behind him on his bike. You wrapped your arms around his torso. He blushed as you never ever did this "Are you okay? Are you uncomfortable with this? I'll just remove my hands" You went to remove your hands as he pulled it back to wrap around his torso "No no no problem" You giggled as you wrapped your arms around him again. "Here we are" You and Ashwin got down from the bike as you walked to the fourth floor of the mall to the theatre. You showed the tickets as you both entered the theatre. The first half of the movie went smooth it didn't have a lot of jumpscares or scary scenes . You were loving the movie so did Ashwin. After the interval the second half started . A jumpscare scared the shit out of you making you hide your face in Ashwin's neck. You looked upto see his reaction. He was already looking down at you with all the love he had for you. He held your hand for the rest of your movie and assured you that it was totally fine with him if you held onto him. The movie was over and you hugged him tight from behind till you reached home. "Thanks Ash that was the best night of my life" Ashwin smiled wide "Hey Ash I forgot there is a party tomorrow at our company" "Really?" "Yea" "I can't wait" Well parties really didn't interest him but since you will be there with him he thought it'll be great to join you. I will confess my feelings to her tomorrow. He thought as he saw you walking into your house. You waved at him as he waved back.

You wore this for the party.

You walked into the party as all your friends greeted you

You walked into the party as all your friends greeted you. You looked around looking for Ashwin. Did he come yet? Where is he? You walked around as you bumped into someone. It was your boss Kiran "Hey (Y/n) you look good today" You were so uncomfortable with him. You fake smiled and fake thanked him since you seriously didn't get dressed up for him. This is for Ashwin but where the hell is he. Kiran came closer to you making you back a little "Come let me get this pretty lady a drink" He pulled you to the bar and juice center set up there. "What would you like to have?" "No I'm good" "Come on (Y/n) let me get you something" "No totally I'm fine I don't feel like having anything" Your uneasiness was increasing as he placed his hand on your thigh. You pushed his hand away gently.

Ashwin's p.o.v.

Fuck I am late. Where is she? I held a flower bouquet as I scanned the crowd for (Y/n) . I stopped at the bar and found her at last. I looked at Kiran's lust filled face and her uncomfortable face. My temper increased as I saw Kiran trying to kiss (Y/n) , my (y/n).

Ashwin walked swiftly as he pulled your face up kissing you with full force. He pulled away as he looks into your eyes and then frowned at Kiran. He pulled you up and handed you the bouquet "(Y/n) I love you" "I waited for this and finally you did it" You smiled as you turned to Kiran "Thanks boss" You laughed as Kiran with a visible frown got up from his seat and walked away. "You should have seen your jealous face" "Oh come on I don't have one" You laughed "Yea yea" "Shall we dance?" Ashwin pulled you by your hand "Sure" He wrapped his hands around your waist as you wrapped your hands around his neck . You and him swayed to the slow song. "I love you too" You looked at Ashwin "I love you more and more and more (Y/n)" You giggled and kissed him on the lips.