Twin trouble -3 (Kodi x reader x Anbu)

The reader ends up with Anbu

"That's it?" "Yea that's it" "That's so easy" You smiled as you understood the topic. You were going through the topic as Anbu looked at you with all the love he had for you. You looked out the window to see Kodi walking back and forth talking to someone on the phone. Anbu tensed up as he saw you looking at his brother. Kodi felt someone looking at him. He looked around as his eyes fell on you. He waved at you as you waved back at him. He smiled at you and went back to look at his phone. Anbu had enough. He came closer to you. You turned around as your lips met with Anbu's. He pulled you closer to him as he deepened the kiss. You pulled away and smiled at him. You placed your hands on either side of his face "Why do you look upset?" You looked into his eyes "Do you like my brother by any chance?" You sighed "No Anbu I just see him as a friend. You know he saved my life" "I am grateful for that too (Y/n) and I am sorry I should've come with you that night " "It's okay Anbu" He kissed your palm as he placed his hands over yours. You hugged him tight. He ran his fingers through your hair.

"(Y/n) I'll drop you home" "No it's fine Anbu I'll go by myself" "You know what happened that day and you want to go alone at night" "It's totally fine I'll go by myself" He held your hand "I won't let you... either let me come with you or stay with me tonight" "What?" "(Y/n)" You turned to someone calling out your name "Yes Kodi" "It's getting late do you want me to drop you?" "No I can go by myself" "No you can't" Kodi pulled you by your wrist . Anbu followed you as he started to become a little jealous how Kodi was with you. He knew Kodi had feelings for you too. You turned to look at Anbu's frowning face "Kodi I'll be back" You walked upto Anbu "I'll always choose you... " You smiled and joined Kodi. "Let's go" Kodi started his jeep once you were seated.

Kodi stopped halfway through the ride as he turned to look at you. He looked at you as he placed his hand over your cheek. He pulled you closer as he tried to kiss you. You pushed him away turning away from him. "I love Anbu" Kodi looked at you in shock "I thought you loved me" "You are my friend Kodi... but my love is for Anbu always him" Kodi hit the steering wheel with his hands. "I am sorry" "No... It's fine I can't force you into loving me I am actually happy that you're with my brother" Kodi smiled assuringly at you. He dropped you him. You gave him a hug and assured him that you'll always stay by his side as his bestfriend.