The typical enemies to lovers story-2 (Maari x reader)

"What? Really?" "Yes he said he was going to inform about it in class today" "I love to go on a tour" You and your friend were talking to each other . "Guys guys" Your class representative screamed at the top of his lungs "Listen everyone we're going on a trip to Ooty" The class erupted with screams of joy. "Okay okay listen you can also bring someone from your home if you want to or your friend who is not from this college it's your wish we got permission" "That's awesome" Your friend said "Yeah but I don't know who to bring" "Your mom Or dad" "No way they have their works and they are in another city I moved in here alone they won't come probably" "You don't have any friends from this place" "Only in college and that's you you know that" "Finee we'll think about that later" "Guys we're going to give you a ticket so that you can give it to the person you're going to bring with you we'll check it and let you into the bus you have three days since the tour. The other informations will be shared in the group" Two guys started distributing the tickets.

"Yeah mom do you wanna come?" You walked down the street with the ticket in your hand while talking to your mom. "Not possible (Y/n) I've work here" "It's okay mom I'll take someone else with me" "Sure be safe I'll send you money for the trip" "Thanks mom" "You're welcome honey have a great trip bye will talk to you later" "Sure thing bye" You reached your house and closed the door. Someone knocked on your door "What do you want now Maari?" "I hope this belongs to you" "How did you get this?" "It flew away from your hand by the way what's this?" "None of your business give it back to me" "Not unless you tell me what it is" "Fine it's a ticket to bring someone with me to tour" "That's nice where are you going?" "Again none of your damn business" "You want it back or not?" "Ooty" "I'll keep it" "Give it back" "No" He walked away . You were too tired to run after him so you thought of getting it back from him later.

"Is Maari here?" "Yeah he's upstairs" A guy pointed upstairs "Maari" "What do you want? And who gave you permission to come here?" "Maari give the ticket back to me" "I can't" "What are you going to do with it?" "Well do you have someone else to take with you to the trip?" "Uhh... Yeah yeah I do my mom" "Shut up" He scoffed "You were just talking to her yesterday and I think she said I can't come with you or something" "Were you overhearing our conversation?" "Whatever I want to go on that trip" "I thought you hated me" "I still do but I love Ooty" "But you know you've to stay with me through the whole trip right?" "I know" "You know that I hate you right?" "I know" "Then why the hell?" "I wanna go that's it" "Ughhh I can't fight with you anymore well you need to know when's the trip and that information is going to come from-" He showed you the ticket "Everything's in here" "The fuck" He smirked. "Do you really hate me that much? Atleast you can act to like me for the sake of the tour" You frowned as you left the place. Maari chuckled "Oh I love her already" He whispered to himself.

The day of the tour

You checked your bag for all the necessary items that you needed for three days. You picked the bag and walked outside your house. You locked the door and dropped it inside your handbag. "Hi" You jumped a little as you saw Maari standing right infront of you. "Bye" You fake smiled at him as you walked away from him. "By the way (Y/n)" He stood infront of you stopping you from walking further "How did you know my name? I've never mentioned it to you"
"Umm... ok let that be aren't we going on that tour?" "Yeah you're not coming stay here" "I'm coming I've the ticket with me remember" "Tear it" "I wanna go on that tour and I don't care about you being there I just wanna go" "You're a freaking baby aren't you" "Shut up" "I can't" "Okay let's go" He grabbed your hand as he pulled you with him "Hey let me go" "I have a bike we can go to your college with that" "Thanks but I can go to my college by myself" "Look I hate you too but I just wanna be a little bit kind to you do you get that (Y/n)" "I don't want your kindness thanks" You pushed his hand away and started to walk away. "Okay I'll come with you" He picked his bag that was on his bike and followed you. You smiled "Are you obsessed with me by any chance Mr. Maari?" You turned to him smirking "No I'm not I hate you so much that I won't hesitate to kill you" "Yeah very relatable" "You know I can kill you in a second right?" Maari stopped and looked at you "Yeah as i-" Someone bumped into your shoulder "Ouch" "(Y/n) are you okay?" You rubbed your shoulder in pain as you turned to Maari to give an answer. Before you could answer you were fine you saw him walking towards that guy who bumped into you "Maari" You shouted . You saw him give a punch to that guy which made you gasp. He walked towards you "What?" "Why did you hit him?" "No reason" He put on his glasses and started walking. You both reached your college.

"Is everyone here ? Are we good to go?" "Yess" Everyone screamed as Maari sat unbothered beside you "So... do you wanna sit with someone else?" "Why?" "I thought you didn't wanna sit beside me" "Did I say that (Y/n)?" He turned towards you "No but I assumed cause you hate me" "Stop saying that will you I don't hate you" He raised his voice a little "Okay okay" You placed a hand on his arm which calmed him down "So you don't hate me?" You smiled "No I was lying" You smirked "See so you're obsessed with me aren't you?" "I-" The bus stopped suddenly which made you fall forward. Before you could hit your head Maari held you back by grabbing your waist . You blushed and sat properly. "Thanks" "No problem" Maari smiled at you . The next few hours went in awkward silence between you both. You were about to start a conversation with Maari but he was fast asleep. His head slowly dropped down to your shoulder which made you giggle. He was pretty cute and less chaotic when he was asleep.