No matter what (Dhanush x reader)

You plopped onto the bed as soon as you reached home. You placed a pillow vertically against the headboard and took out your phone. You scrolled through your Instagram. It's been a couple of months since you and Dhanush announced your relationship to the public. You didn't like it but Dhanush being Dhanush wanted the whole world to know that you were his. You were happy that he loved you so much but this wasn't just the great idea. You stopped scrolling as your eyes landed on an edit with you and D. You smiled watching the edit. Curiosity took the best of you and you started going through the comments. It was mostly positive with people commenting 'Omg they're so adorable' and 'They better get married' which made you blush. You kept scrolling through the comments as you finally saw few negative comments coming up. 'Lol is she even worth him?' 'Look at her why would D be with her?' 'He could've chosen someone better' 'She isn't that good for Dhanush why you people simping over them lmao' You threw the phone away and laid your head on the pillow. Tears started to fall out from your eyes. You switched off the light and thought of sleeping to forget about the negative comments.

"(Y/n)" Dhanush walked into the bedroom as he switched on the light. He saw you sleeping in your work attire. He smiled and walked upto you to get you changed into a comfortable dress. He looked at your face as you were sleeping. It looked like you cried a lot. He gently touched your face "(Y/n)" You woke up slowly . "Hi D" You smiled at him as you rubbed your eyes. "Are you okay?" "I'm fine" "Did you cry?" "No" "Don't lie to me" "No D I didn't I'm sure" You looked away from him "(Y/n) please talk to me about it" You started to cry before he could finish his sentence. Dhanush wrapped his arms around you. You wrapped your arms around his torso . He gently caressed your head. "What is this about?" He kissed you on the head as he pulled away from the hug . He held your hands in his and stroked them with his thumb softly. "Do I deserve you Dhanush? Like you're so perfect and you're the best guy out there why would you have to choose me. There are a lot of girls out there who are beautiful and a lot more perfect than me" Dhanush looked at you "(Y/n) the actual question is Do I deserve you? See I'm not perfect. I have my flaws and why would I want anyone else when I have the most gorgeous girl by my side. Baby I don't want any other girl it's you it'll always be you. You're the one I wanna marry no matter what you'll always be the one I love" You smiled and pulled him into a hug "Now where are you getting these thoughts?" You opened your phone and showed him the comments "Ahhhh babe there'll always be guys like them. We shouldn't give a shit about them. They're just jealous of how beautiful you are" He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. He kissed you on the forehead "Did you eat? I know you didn't" He pulled you by your hand. "Let's order tonight what do you like to eat" "I really don't know I think it'll be better if you chose" "Okay you get changed into a comfortable dress I'll order some food for us and let's watch some movies" You smiled wide "Sure" Dhanush patted your cheek "I love you" "I love you more" You held his palm and placed a kiss on it.