Dancing with him (Dhanush x reader)

You were sitting on a chair as you looked at the dance sequnece for 'Megham karukatha' song go on. It was night and you were getting tired already. You admired how your boyfriend was so good at dancing and still had a lot of energy. You thought of taking a walk . Although you loved watching your boyfriend dance and act you were getting a bit jealous of seeing him with other girls who weren't you. So you got up as you adjusted your dress and started walking . The path was quiet with no human existence nearby. Perfect place you thought. The cool breeze blew making your hair sway. You realised you were distance away from the shooting site. You saw a bench as you sat there. You saw your phone ring with Dhanush's name on it. You picked up the phone "(Y/n) where are you?" You could sense he was panicking "Hey D chill I just came for a walk " "WHERE ARE YOU?" "Just walk straight and you'll find a bench here next to a street light" He cut the call making you laugh at how he sometimes loses his mind if you're not by his side. Few minutes passed by as you saw Dhanush running upto you. You got up as he came running to you and picked you up and hugged you tight. He put you down and his hands were still wrapped around your waist as his face was placed on the crook of your neck. You placed your hands on either side of his face "What happened Dhanush?" "Why did you come here without letting me know?" "I was boredd" "It doesn't give you the right to scare me like that" "You're so overprotective" You chuckled. "Let's dance then" He played the 'Megham karukatha' song on his phone as he placed it in his pocket. You observed their steps in this song so you danced along with Dhanush matching his steps with ease. You smiled at him as he wrapped one of his hands around your waist and his other hand held your hand at a distance. Your hand was placed on his shoulder while your other hand held his. You both swayed to the music. "Do you know how much I love your voice?" You said smiling as you referred to the song "I know I know do you think I don't know about your playlist where you have added only songs sung by me" You laughed. He pulled you closer to him as he closed the distance between you two. Now your both hands rested on his neck as his hands were wrapped around your waist as you both were still swaying to the song. The song came to an end but you both didn't stop "You have to get back to the shoot D and the song is already over" You chuckled softly "Come on let's stay like this for some more time" "Dhanushh we have to go to home so you should finish the shoot soon" "Ahh fine" He bent down and kissed you on the lips. He pulled away as you kissed him on the forehead. You wrapped your arm around his as you both walked together "I love you so much Dhanush" "I love you more (Y/n)"