The wedding (Dhanush x reader)

"The makeup is perfect" The girl who did your makeup smiled at you wide and left the room. You got up and adjusted your saree a bit. You were getting married to Dhanush today. You smiled looking at yourself in the mirror. The door opened and closed. You turned around to see Dhanush "Hey" "Hello wife" You blushed "You look beautiful" Dhanush admired you from head to toe and bent down to kiss you on the cheek. "I am nervous" You said as you looked up at him . Dhanush held your hands "Hey I am right here you don't have to be nervous I am always going to stay right by your side" You smiled and hugged him tight. "By the way you look hot" You winked at him "Not hotter than you" He pinched the side of your waist. You chuckled and slapped his arm away "STOP" He giggled "I'll wait outside" Dhanush was about to walk out but you held his hand . He turned around and placed a hand on your cheek "It's going to be fine (Y/n) trust me"

The rituals were done and Dhanush tied the nuptial chain around your neck. You and Dhanush smiled at each other . He knew that you'd be nervous right now so he held your hand to calm you down a bit. He squeezed your hand a little to assure you that he's right by your side. You calmed down and squeezed his hand back to let him know you were fine.

"I am hungry" You turned to Dhanush "Just a few more minutes (Y/n)" "You have been saying this for the past couple of hours and I didn't have my breakfast" "Don't worry we'll eat in a few more minutes"

"Finallyyy" You sat down at the table to eat with Dhanush right beside you but being the bride and groom isn't simple. You'd probably be hunted down again for the photos of you both feeding each other . That was over too and now you can enjoy your food in peace. "I am married to a baby to be honest" Dhanush whispered in your ear "Oh shut up you're the big baby" He chuckled .

It was night and you guys were now in Dhanush's bedroom. I mean obviously it's your room too. Dhanush sat beside you on the bed. He wrapped his arms around you "I love you (Y/n)" You turned to his side and wrapped your hands around his neck "And I love you more husband" Dhanush smiled "That's so freaking good to hear" "I love you or the husband part" "The husband part" You giggled . "Dhanush... " You placed your hand over his . Dhanush looked" at you "We're married now and we may have fought in the past when we were dating but it's not the same anymore. Promise me something" Dhanush smiled at you and held your hand "I promise even if we have the biggest of fights I'll never ever leave you (Y/n) cause you're my everything if am going to walk away from you am going to lose literally everything" "And I'll never leave you too" You hugged him tight "I guess we've to be doing something else" Dhanush pulled away as he said that. You raised your eyebrow. He pushed you to the bed. He held your wrists as he bent down to kiss you on the lips. "The dresses are a bit uncomfortable don't you think" You smirked at him "Of course" Dhanush chuckled softly.