Saved-2 (Suruli x reader)

Your phone rang . You picked it up "Hello" "Hey (Y/n)" "Who's this?" "It's Suruli" "Oh hey tell me" "Are you free now?" "Yeah I am not working today so I'm free for the whole day" "Then shall we go out on that date" "Sure what time are you coming here?" "Do you mind a date for a whole day?" "Not at all" You chuckled "Okay I'll be there by 10" "Sure" You smiled and placed your phone down as you went to get ready for the date.

You got ready and was now doing your hair

You got ready and was now doing your hair. You walked upto the door as you heard a knock. "Hey Suruli" "H-hey" Suruli looked at you with love in his eyes "What happened?" You placed your hand on his shoulder "I'm fine it's just you look so beautiful" "Thank you" You blushed and smiled. "Shall we?" "Let me get my bag" "Okay" "Come in" You let him into your house "Your house is pretty" "Thanks" You picked up your bag "Let's go" You held his hand as you walked out . You locked your house and put the key inside your bag.

You both were in a restaurant.You looked at Suruli with interest as he kept talking. "I'll be back I have to use the restroom" "Sure" You got up to go to the restroom. You came back out as someone blocked your way. Your eyes widened as you saw your ex boyfriend standing infront of you "Hey (Y/n) nice to meet you after all these days" You looked away from him as he pulled your face back to look at him "I really missed you can we get back together?" "No we can't" "Why not?" "Are you even hearing yourself out right now? Don't you remember how abusive you were to me? I can't believe I fell for a guy like you" "Stop (Y/n) when did I even abuse you?" "Stop pretending will you? Now let me go" You walked past him as he pulled you by your wrist "I want you back" He raised your voice at you "Let me go" You tried to pull your hand away from him. "(Y/n) please hear me out I'll be a good boyfriend to you" "Please I'm tired of accepting your lies I don't wanna be with you" "(Y/n)" You turned to Suruli's voice. "Do you know him?" Your ex boyfriend still had a strong grip on your hand "He's my ex" Suruli eyed his hand on your wrist "Get your hands off her" "What will you do?" "Just let her go" Suruli tried to maintain his calmness . Your ex moved his hands from your wrist to your shoulder "What will you do?" He smirked at Suruli "Let her go" You looked at Suruli "Or else" Your ex slowly rubbed your shoulder as he moved it slowly to your neck. Suruli closed his eyes as he clenched his jaw. "Let her go" He still remained calm. You tried to take his hand away from you as you saw Suruli getting mad. "Please stop" Your ex was about to touch your breast as Suruli wrapped his hand around his. "I said let her go" Suruli looked straight into his eyes. He slapped him across the face as he pulled you along with him . Your ex frowned at you both as he saw you both walk away. You both walked together in silence "Are you okay?" Suruli asked you "I'm fine" "I'm sorry" "It's okay" "Why did you break up with him?" "He used to abuse me a lot" "Why didn't you tell me this right there?Let me just kill him already" Suruli turned around to go back to your ex. "Suruli" You raised your voice at him as you pulled him to you "No please don't let's just go" "Okay" He calmed down as he saw your hand wrapped around his. You both walked to a nearby park and sat on a bench . Suruli looked at you as he saw a tear drop fall from your eye . Suruli placed a hand on your shoulder . You started to cry "(Y/n)" You moved closer to Suruli and placed your head on his chest. You wrapped your arms around his torso as you sobbed softly . Suruli tensed under your touch and was hesitant to touch you but slowly wrapped his hand around you . You snuggled closer to him. "I shouldn't have wasted my time on a person like him" Suruli caressed your head. You looked up at him "Suruli you make me happy I know I know I was with you for only half a day not even half but I really like you. I love the way you effortlessly make me smile. Will you mind being my boyfriend? It's okay if you don't feel-" He shut you up with a kiss. You closed your eyes as you held his hand tight . You both pulled away "I'd be the happy to be yours (Y/n) and you never have to feel unsafe anymore I'm right here I'll protect you " You smiled as you hugged him "But" You pulled away "What?" "If I see your ex again I'm going to kill him" You giggled "If you kill him and go to prison who'll be with me?" You crossed your arms infront of your chest and frowned at him "Just kidding but I'll torture him for sure" You laughed as you kissed him on the cheek "I love you" "I love you more" He smiled and wrapped an arm around your shoulder.