The typical enemies to lovers story-5(Maari x reader)

The next two days went really well mostly because of Maari was right beside you all the damn time. He was way too clingy after that incident at the rose garden. You went to the government museum, tea factory and chocolate factory, dodabetta peak, mudumalai tiger reserve and to all the lovely tourist spots. You were returning home from the three days trip now. It was almost 10 when you reached home. "Bye" Maari said as he was about to walk away "Maari... " He turned towards you "Yes (Y/n)" "Stay with me for the night please" "(Y/n).." "Please please pleaseee" "Okay okay" You smiled and hugged him tight "Come in" "You told me get out of here once" You laughed as you kissed him on his cheek . You both got into bed . You rested your head on his chest as you looked up at him. "Maari" "Yes" He answered you with his eyes closed "Will you marry me one day?" Maari smiled and you could say he was blushing a lot. He opened his eyes gently to look at you "Definitely I would (Y/n) yes" He kissed you on the nose "When?" "Come let's get married" He made you get up "Ahh not now" You laughed as you pushed him back onto the bed. "Just kidding (Y/n) but you're the only girl I'll marry" "Aww I love you so much" You hugged him as he smiled to himself thinking about how he ended up so lucky.