The unusual love - 2 (Maari x reader)

It was night . You got your things out of the box and arranged everything in order in your house. You took a bath and dressed up. You wore your night dress.

You sat on the couch tired as you heard a knock on the door

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You sat on the couch tired as you heard a knock on the door. "Ughh who is that?" You got up to open the door. Maari fell straight on you. "What are you guys looking at? Take him away" "Boss wanted to meet you" The two henchmen said as they scrambled away. You sighed as you looked at a drunk Maari. He mumbled something under his breath. You closed the door and pulled him in. "Maari Maari" You patted his face. You made him sit on the couch. He pulled you with him as he laid his head on your chest as he wrapped his arms around your waist . Awww he's so adorable. Should I kiss him? Stop (Y/n) get it together. "Hey look at me get upp" You heard him mumble something under his breath. You leaned in a little to listen to what he is saying. Guy you stink. You held your breath as you leaned in closer "You didn't even hear me out what I wanted I just wanted to say that I like you and I want to be your boyfriend I like you so much " You heard him talk softly to himself. You ran your fingers through his hair as you smiled at him. He's talking about me? You chuckled.

You rubbed your eyes as you got up to see Maari still holding you closely . His head was on your lap now. Did I seriously pass out on the couch? You got up as you gently moved Maari's head to the couch. "Hey mister get up" You shook Maari's shoulder gently. Maari opened his eyes "Where am I?" "You are in my house do you even remember what happened last night?" He just stared at you. "No" He shook his head innocently. You sighed "By the way my name is (Y/n)" You held out your hand for him to take "Who cares?" He got up "Well you should atleast know the name of the girl you like" You giggled "What?" "I heard your mumbles mister 'I like her I want to be her boyfriend I like her so much' " You mocked him as Maari blushed and rubbed his neck "I didn't say those" "Oh really" "Yea" He looked away as you placed your hands on his chest "So you won't mind me doing this?" "N-no" He stuttered as he looked at you "This?" You pulled him by his collar . Now his face was close to yours "N-no" "This?" You kissed him on the cheek. He froze as he fainted and fell on the couch. You laughed out loud. He got up after few seconds "So?" He got up and walked out of your house. You giggled to yourself. You got ready for the day. You locked your house to go to work.

You came back from work. You were tired so you thought of taking a bath. You got changed into a new dress and sat with your phone on the couch. Just then you got an idea. You grinned as you put on your shoes to go to Maari's house. You walked up the stairs as you saw him sitting on the cot. "Hey Maari" Maari turned to look at you "What are you doing here?" "Well... " You sat beside him as you wrapped your hand around his. He pulled his hand away "Go away" "Okay" You got up "I am going " You looked down at him "I... am going" You took a step forward as Maari turned to you "So you really want me to go?" You stepped forward again and looked at him. "No" He pulled you by your wrist as you fell on his cot. He had his hands on either side of you . He looked at you dreamily "Do you like me?" You asked Maari "I do" "You are lucky cause I like you too " You chuckled as you pulled him by his shirt and kissed him on the lips. Maari smiled into the kiss as he held your waist. You both pulled away. You sat up . Maari still had his hands around your waist "I lied" You looked at him. He looked at you with a confused face "What?" Maari asked you with a questioning look "Cause I love you" You hugged him tight. He chuckled "I love you too" He whispered into your ear.

DHANUSH IMAGINES <3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें