The devil's beauty (Kathir x reader)

"(Y/n) listen to me" "Who are you and why should I listen to you and how do you know my name? " You turned to the guy with glasses who have been following you for atleast an hour "I'll explain everything but give me your time" "Okay I'll give you 30 minutes and you are going to explain everything to me" "Okay" You both walked into a cafe "I am Prabhu" "Okay Prabhu nice to meet you now quick" "Do you know Kathir?" " And why do you want to know about him?" "Just tell me" "Of course I know about him he's my boyfriend" "He's a killer (Y/n) please don't stay with him anymore it isn't safe for you" "Okay first of all I don't know anything about you and second I am not breaking up with my boyfriend just because of a stranger accusing him to be a killer" "Please are you seriously going to call me a stranger when I totally look alike like Kathir I am his twin and I know him you can't stay with him anymore" "Nonsense I am gonna get going" You got up from your chair "(Y/n) please listen to me you can't-" "Please Prabhu even if he turns out to be a killer I can't leave him cause he's my everything and I know damn well he can never ever harm me in any way I'll be fine" You smiled at him "(Y/n).. " "I'll be fine"

You walked into the house with all the grocery bags "(Y/n)... " You turned to look at Kathir "Hey" You went to hug him but he pushed you away "What happened ?" He looked at you with anger filling his eyes "Did you meet Prabhu?" "Prabhu?" You rubbed your chin in thought "Ahh yes that guy from the cafe" "What did he say?" "It's not a big deal Kathir" You turned away to walk from there but Kathir held your wrist "WHAT DID HE SAY?" He raised his voice at you and held your wrist in a painful way "K-kathir you're hurting me" You sobbed a little. Kathir sighed and let you go "I'm sorry I'm sorry" He hugged you tight "Just tell me" You sobbed onto his chest "H-he told you were a killer. He also said he was your twin and he asked me to leave you" Kathir hugged you even more tighter "Well what did you reply?" You pulled away from the hug to look at his face "You're not going to leave me now aren't you" He looked at you with tears forming in his beautiful eyes . He knelt to the ground as he sobbed into his hands "Can you atleast listen to what I replied to him?" You knelt down infront of him and held his face in your hands "Even if you turned out to be a killer I can't leave you cause you're my everything Kathir. I need you and you need me and however bad the situation is I ain't leaving you. You're mine, you're my favourite person in this whole world how could I even dream of leaving you" Kathir looked at you "Now don't cry come onn" You made him stand up and wrapped your arms around his torso "You don't have to be insecure about anything Kathir I am never ever leaving you. Whoever you are whatever you are I don't care I love you and you love me so I'll stay with you till my last breath" Kathir smiled and smashed his lips into yours "I love you (Y/n)" "I love you more" Kathir chuckled softly as he placed his forehead over yours .