Saved (Suruli x reader)

Your work ended real late today. You enjoyed living in London. You had the career you'd always wanted. Your parents didn't want to send you to London but as much as you loved India you wanted to explore places. You convinced them and now you were happy finally that you did. You were walking down the street to your house as you heard footsteps behind you. The road was empty and you were scared but just brushed it off by thinking that it's just another person walking to somewhere. You kept walking as your bag got pulled. You screamed out in terror as you saw a man standing there with a knife right infront of your face "Hey lovely" He grinned at you "It'd be a great idea if you hand me all your valuables" "I don't have any let me go" You kicked him in the groin as you ran away. You kept looking back as you ran away from him. You saw him getting up. Your eyes filled with terror as he started to run towards you with full speed. You picked up pace as you bumped into someone and fell down. The guy stopped as he saw another person with you. You opened your eyes to see another guy infront of you. He held out his hand for you to take. You looked at him. He looked like he was an Indian too. The other guy who was chasing you pulled out his knife as he walked towards you both. The guy beside you reached out to something from behind him. Your eyes widened as he held a gun infront of him. He pointed it at the other guy. He scrambled away from the place before he got killed. You were still scared "Don't worry I'm not going to kill you" He smirked "T-thanks" "No problem by the way I'm Suruli" "I'm (Y/n) are you from India too?" "Yes what about you?" "Same here" "Where's your house maybe I could walk you to your house" "That's so nice of you" You smiled at him "It's just right around the corner" You both walked side by side "So (Y/n) do you live alone?" "Yes my family didn't want me to go to London in the first place but you only live once so I had to move in here to pursue my dreams" Suruli smiled at you "That's nice hey if you don't mind can we go out for coffee sometime?" You thought for a second "Do you have a boyfriend?" "No no" "It's okay if you don't like me you can just say it" "No no Suruli I'll go out with you. You seem like a nice guy so why not" "Thanks" Suruli smiled and hugged you. You were a little pulled back at the sudden hug but you hugged him back smiling. "Thanks for saving me today" You and him stopped infront of your house. "No problem" He was about to walk away as you stopped him "Hey Suruli how will you take me out on that date if you don't have my number" "I literally know your address but yea I'd need your number" You giggled as you gave him your number "Bye" You waved at him as he smiled and waved back at you.