Destined (Siva x reader)

"It's for your own good (Y/n) and he looks like the perfect guy for you just shut your mouth for once and listen to me" Your mom raised her voice at you "But mom I'm gonna live with him for the rest of my life I don't wanna live with someone just because you forced me to" "Let's stop with this get ready soon" Your mom left your room. You looked at the window. You were lucky that the window was close to the ground and it was big enough for you to get out. You walked upto the window and opened it. You looked out. You packed up few of your dresses and some necessary items as quick as you can. You jumped out the window with your bag. You were still in your wedding saree but you didn't have time to remove that. You ran away from the wedding hall as fast your legs took you. You finally were outside the wedding hall and walked down the road. You had no idea on where to go. You looked at your phone. You can get a call anytime now so you switched it off. You didn't want to disappoint your parents but it's the only way they'll stop this wedding. You didn't want to end up with someone you didn't love. You kept walking as few guys stopped you. "Where do you think you're going?" You just held onto your bag tightly "Did you run away from your wedding?" Another guy asked you "What about we get married instead?" Another guy laughed at you as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You pushed his hand away "Stop" You tried to push them all away and walk. They don't seem to budge. "Please move" "Why should we?" The guy came to touch you as you pushed him back with your bag and started to run. You can't run for a long distance with this saree on. They were getting closer. You turned around a corner and hoped that they didn't see you. Your chest heaved up and down. Someone placed their hand on your shoulder making you scream. "Hey hey calm down" You turned to a guy "Are you in a problem?" Before you could reply the guys who were chasing you found you. One of them pulled you by your wrist. The guy who you met just now punched him on the face. He fought with them as you stood behind him. He came back to you as the guys ran away from the spot. "Thanks" You turned to walk away "Hey stop" He came beside you "Is everything okay? Did you run away from your marriage?" "You can say that" "What happened?" "I just didn't like it. I didn't wanna marry someone I was not in love with" You finally looked up at him "Got it so what's your name?" "I'm (Y/n)" "I'm Siva" He held out his hand for you to shake "Nice to meet you Siva" "You too" "Thanks for being my hero" You laughed making him chuckle "Sure anytime" You and him kept walking "What about you Siva?" "They kicked me out of my house for helping my cousin elope with her lover" "I'm sorry" You looked at him "It's okay maybe one day they'll accept me again" "Sure they'll have to accept you back aren't you family? You are a nice guy Siva" "You just met me and you accept me to be a nice guy?" "I mean not everyone has the guts to save a person from trouble either they're afraid they'll be in trouble later for saving that person or they don't even want to get into the other person's trouble in the first place" You shrugged as you waved your hand in front of your face in an attempt to cool yourself down "What happened?" "How do you expect me yo not get hot when I'm literally walking in a saree in this summer?" "Got it do you have any other dress to change into?" "I do but I need a place to change" "Come on we'll find a dress shop" "Okay" You walked along with him.

"All done?" "Yess" You gave him a thumbs up as you changed into a comfortable dress . "Siva" "Yea?" He turned to you "I'm really hungry I didn't have my breakfast" "No worries let's have something to eat I didn't have my breakfast either" You both walked to a nearby hotel and had your food. "I'll pay" Siva took out his wallet "Ahh no no I'll pay" "I'll pay come on" "No Siva I'll pay" "Okay... let's split" "That's a good idea" You both split the money and paid. You both walked out of the hotel "Now what?" "We have to search for a place to stay tonight" "I have a friend she has a place which she recently left for rent maybe if you don't mind we can stay there together" "Sure I don't mind"

"What if your parents find out that you're here?" Your friend handed you the key to the house "Please don't give me away (Y/f/n)" "Hey you know I won't do that btw is he your boyfriend?" "What? No he saved me from some guys earlier and he was kicked out of his house so I thought why not he stay with me till things turn out to be good" "Are you sure? Is he a good guy?" She looked at Siva who was looking at the house "What if he tries to rape you?" She whispered "Shut up he literally saved me from guys who were about to rape me he won't do that he's a nice guy" "Whatever (Y/n) just stay safe and call me if you need anything" "Hey what about the rent?" "What the hell are you talking about you're my friend and I don't expect rent from you" "Aww you're an angel you saved me for real" "Sure anytime" She smiled at you as she left you both.