Eyes on her (Prabhu(Polladhavan) x reader)

"Who's she?" "Don't know who she is but she looks hot" Prabhu looked at his friends drool over you. He knew that you moved to this street a two days back. He even knew your house. He wanted to talk to you but he was too scared to do that. He smacked his friends on their head and made them turn their attention towards him. "Don't look at her like that" "Why?" "Because I like her" "Whatever" His friend just ignored the next moment he said that he liked you.

You sat on a bench infront of the tea shop as your friend ordered tea for you both. "Hey (Y/n)" Your friend sat beside you "I think that guy likes you" "Who?" "Wait wait don't instantly turn that side" "Which side?" "Right infront of you" "Okay" Your eyes wandered around for a little bit and then it landed on the guy who was eyeing you. His glance wasn't creepy instead they looked like he was in love. You smiled at him. He came back to reality and blushed as he smiled back. You waved at him. He looked in all directions before he pointed to his chest and signed asking if it was him you were waving to. You chuckled and nodded. Prabhu smiled and waved back. He walked upto you "Why were you staring at me?" "Uh.. " "Don't be afraid I'm not gonna eat you up" "Oh I wouldn't mind if you did that" He smirked making you giggle. "Sit down" You patted on the empty seat beside you "Why were you looking at me?" "I think you're pretty" "Thanks" You chuckled "You look handsome too" He blushed hard "T-thank you" "No problem" You and him just sat there in silence. He was fiddling with his hands "Are your hands okay?" You placed a hand over his shaky ones . He stared at you for a long time "Are you okay?" He nodded gently "I'm (Y/n) what's your name?" "I'm Prabhu" "Let's go for a walk Prabhu if that will be okay with you" "Sure sure" He answered. "(Y/n) where are you going?" Your friend stopped you "I'll be back I'm going for a walk with my new friend" You smiled as she smiled back at you "Ohhhh wellll I'll wait here" She smirked .

You laughed again at something Prabhu said. You stopped and turned to him "Prabhu " "(Y/n) is everything okay?" He looked at your dull face. "It's been years since I laughed out heartily like this. I was in an abusive relationship and it took hard work for me to cut off the relationship with him" You sobbed as Prabhu held your hands "I wish I never met him" "(Y/n) I didn't know that you had a really bad past it's okay everything will be fine from now you'll do great" "Thanks Prabhu" You hugged him tight .

One week later

"That movie was really good" "I know right" You and Prabhu walked around the park as you kept talking about different things "Hey (Y/n)" You stopped as you turned around to the voice "You?" "Who's this?" Prabhu asked you . You looked up at him as you were about to tear up. He understood instantly that it was your ex. "You moved on and got another boyfriend already?" He chuckled at you "This is not my... " "Yes she got a boyfriend already is something bothering you with that?" Prabhu stood infront of you pushing you behind him protectively. "I want to talk to her alone" "I'm her boyfriend whatever you wanna say you can say that to both of us" Your ex tried to reach for your hand as Prabhu held his hand before he could even reach you. He frowned at him "(Y/n) are you going to come with me or not?" You wrapped your hands around Prabhu's . He placed his other hand over yours assuring you that everything will be alright. "She's over you so you have nothing to do with her now" Your ex frowned back at him but backed away from you both. You sighed with relief and hugged Prabhu "Thanks so much I always knew I was safe with you" Prabhu gently placed a kiss on your head "You always will be" "Prabhu" "Yes (Y/n) " "Do you love me?" Prabhu looked at you before bending down and kissing you on your cheek. "I do I love you (Y/n) " You sobbed a little as you wrapped your arms around him again "I love you too" "I'll protect and love you always" "I didn't know love like this existed until I met you Prabhu" He wiped your tears away and placed both of his hands on your cheek. He kissed you on your forehead as you placed your hands over his.