A day out (Dhanush x reader)

"(Y/N)" Your mom called out to you. You sighed and opened the door of your room "Yes mom" . She didn't respond back so you called back to her again "Yes mommm" "Ughhh" You walked into the living room and stopped as you saw your mom and Dhanush talking "Dhanush?" You looked at him as your irritation just raised up. "Mom why did you call me?" "Your boyfriend is here" "We broke up" You frowned at Dhanush and walked back to your room "What is she talking about?" "Oh don't worry about that aunty she's just angry with me I'll solve that" "Good luck" Your mom chuckled and went to the kitchen leaving Dhanush to follow you to your room.

You were about to close your room door as Dhanush stopped the door from closing. "What do you want?" You death glared at him "Okay okay listen (Y/n) I know I should've atleast called you... " "I don't need your excuses anymore D you better find someone else better" "(Y/n) don't talk like that you know I love you a lot" Dhanush walked into your room and closed the door "Yeah? I didn't know a person who loves you blocking you out" "(Y/n) please listen I didn't mean to not pick your calls wantedly" "What about the messages?" "That too I didn't mean to ignore you in any way (Y/n) I really had a couple of hectic weeks I'm sorry" You frowned at him "I'm here just so I can relax by being with you" You smiled but brought back your mad face "Hmm... What should I do to make my princess happy now?" "Take her out on a day out" You looked into his eyes "That's the reason I'm here babyy" He held your hands as he pulled you closer to him. "Get ready I'll be waiting outside for you" He placed a kiss on your forehead and smiled "Okay" You kissed him on the cheek.

You wore a simple outfit and did a light makeup.

   "I'm ready" You walked out and looked at Dhanush "Mom I won't be back until evening" "Okay be safe you both" "Sure mom"

You and Dhanush got into his car "So where are we going?" "You want to go to the beach?" "Yes sure" You smiled at Dhanush. Dhanush stopped at the beach and he parked the car after you got down. He joined you soon after. He held your hand as you and him walked alongside each other. "Stop looking at me" You punched Dhanush playfully on his arm "Come onnn you're really pretty and I missed you so much" You smiled softly at him. Dhanush sat on a stone bench pulling you gently to his side. You were continuously adjusting your cropped shirt which made Dhanush to look at you. "What happened?" He asked you "Nothing nothing" He inspected you for a few good seconds and spoke out "Come here" He moved back a little and made you sit in the middle with his legs on either side of you. Your back was against his. He wrapped his hands around your waist and you turned to him "Comfortable now?" "Yess" You smiled sheepishly "You could've just told that your skin is showing (Y/n)" "I thought you would say something like then why would you wear that" "Oh come on baby you know I won't say something like that" He kissed you on your head "I'm so lucky to have you D" "Me too" He smiled at you "Let's get icecream" Dhanush said to you making you grin.

"I want a chocolate softie" "Are you sure?" "No I want vanilla" "Sure now?" "No no I want cookies and cream" "(Y/n) eat one for now I'll get you everything you want" He chuckled and got you the chocolate icecream first. "Mmmm it tastes so good" You giggled and looked at Dhanush "Oh my (Y/n)" He laughed and wiped the icecream off your nose "Sorryy" You grinned at him. "I really feel like watching a movie now" "What do you want to watch?" "Let's go to the theatre first" "Let's gooo" Dhanush pulled you by your hand and you both got into his car.

"Let's watch this movie" "No no (Y/n) I'm sure you won't sleep at night" "Come onnn I love horror movies D" "I know how much you love them but I also know how you won't sleep at night after watching them" "Won't you protect me from the ghosts?" You made a puppy face "Okay finee let's go I can't with you sometimes (Y/n)" You smiled wide and wrapped your arms around his.

"That was way too creepy" Dhanush side eyed you "I mean.... it was awesome though hehe" You held his hand tightly . He laughed at you "I told youuu" "No I'm not scared D" "Let's see" You both exited the theatre and got into his car. He stopped at your house "Everything okay?" "Yeah yeah good" "Get down then" "Umm... Can you stay with me tonight?" "Let me guess... " "Fine fine I'm scared happy now?" "Don't worry you've your protector right here" He smiled "Keep going I'll park the car and join you inside" "Okay"

"Mom I'm back and Dhanush is staying tonight" "Okay (Y/n) dinner will be ready soon get refreshed and come down to eat soon" "Sure mom when will be dad back?" "He said he'll be here at 10" "Yeah okay" You walked up to your room and took a bath to refresh yourself. You got dressed in your pajamas and walked down to see Dhanush watching TV at the living room. "Hey are you not going to take a bath? Some of your tees are here you can change into one of them if you want" "Okay I'll be back in 5" "Take your time" Dhanush kissed you on the cheek as he left to take a bath. After that you both had your dinner.

"No then I told him to not do that" "Nooo you're lying" "Noo I'm not" Dhanush laughed and laid down on the bed. You laid next to him "Hmmm what are you thinking about?" "How I ended up with this beautiful girl?" "Stopp" You smiled and wrapped your arms around his torso. He wrapped your arms around you "I love you D" "I love you more" He kissed you on your head.