His favourite (Dhanush x reader)

"Next award is for the best female lead in a movie and we invite the gorgeous Tamannaah Bhatia on stage to present this award" Tamannaah walked onto the stage and waved her hand at the audience. The host handed her the mic. "Well I hope you all are having a very good evening guyss" She smiled wide as she said that . She opened the card in her hands and chuckled into the mic "Before presenting her the award I've to say how great of a girl she is. She's a brilliant actor and on top of that she's the sweetest person you could've ever meet. She's one of my closest friend and someone I'll never get bored of talking to. (Y/n) I'm so happy to present you this award" She smiled looking at you. You smiled as you looked up at Tamannah. Dhanush who was sitting beside you turned towards you "I knew you'd get that award" You got up making him get up too. He gave you a hug "I'm so happy for you (Y/n)" He whispered into your ear making you chuckle "Thanks D" "Now go get that award" You walked upto the stage and turned towards the audience waving at them. Screams and applauses erupted from the audience. By now the award was in Tamannaah's hands. She looked at you lovingly as she presented the award "You look beautiful girll" She said making you blush "Thanks gorgeous" You complimented her back "Here" She handed you the mic. She gave you a hug and stood beside you "Thanks Tammy first of all I'm really happy to get this award from you. You've always been my best friend in this industry and you know how much of a support you were to me. Thanks for everything" You looked at her and smiled. She smiled back at you. "Next I've to thank someone who is really special to me and always will be. I've come across a lot of actors and everyone is talented in their own ways . Dhanush is a person with extraordinary talent he knows how to do any character with perfection and I've always admired that in him. I'm so happy that my tenth film was with him and I'm getting an award for that movie. This movie is very special to me because me and Dhanush had a lot of scenes together in it. I loved acting with him"
You giggled making Dhanush smile.

"Dhanush I'd be very happy if my special person joined me on stage when I'm getting this award" Dhanush nodded gently and got up from his seat walking towards the stage

"Dhanush I'd be very happy if my special person joined me on stage when I'm getting this award" Dhanush nodded gently and got up from his seat walking towards the stage. He stood beside you "Thanks I know how much of a hardworker you are when it comes to acting and I'll admire that in you always and forever" Dhanush looked at you and smiled softly mouthing a thank you to you "Thanks for always being there for me, making sure I felt comfortable on sets, making sure I had my food, making sure I had a good sleep and making sure to support me always. You're my favourite" Dhanush motioned for you to give him the mic. You handed it to him "Thanks a lot (Y/n) . Thanks for appreciating me in every way you can. That was really heartwarming to hear. I'm truly happy to hear that I mean something to you. You let everyone know how much I cared for you on the sets but people she's the one who has always cared for me. She's the only person who checks up on me every single day. Even after I reach home she calls me and makes sure if I reached home safely, if I had my dinner and stuff like that. These may sound like small gestures to you people but I really liked her for that. She's a truly caring person. She's my favourite too" Dhanush chuckled and gave you a side hug. The host spoke into the mic "That was really sweet Dhanush and (Y/n) not only us but even the people loved you guys as a pair in the movie. Hope we'll get a lot of movies with you guys together. It's really touching to see how you to take great care of each other. We're really happy to have you guys both here for this award night. Thank you so much Dhanush. Thank you so much (Y/n) and thank you Tamannaah" You three smiled at the host and left the stage.
"I didn't expect you to talk that great about me D" You smiled at him "Come on (Y/n) you are my favourite I'd love to talk about you to anyone" You chuckled and held his hand "Thanks D" "No problem (Y/n)"