This love (Anbu x reader)

Anbu's p.o.v

"Thank you so much (Y/n) I really appreciate it" "No problem sir" She smiled at me. That precious smile of hers makes me fall for her every single time. It's been a couple weeks since the first year of college started . I thought that it'll be the usual but this girl caught my attention. She looks sweet, pretty and the best girl I've ever met. I wanted her in my life.I want her to be mine.I don't know where I caught feelings for her in just two weeks. She's magic. Absolutely magic.

You finished the attendance work given by Anbu to you. Now you were walking out of his room. You picked up your bag from your class and walked to the canteen to have your lunch. You sat down at an empty seat and started eating. A few minutes passed by and you felt someone seated beside you. So you turned to look at whoever it was. "Hi (Y/n) why are you sitting alone?" Your professor Anbu asked you "I still don't have any friends but it's okay I'm all good being alone sir" "Not even one" "I do have one but she's on holiday today" "That's sad... I'll be your friend from now" You smiled and looked at him "Thanks" Anbu smiled back at you and gently patted your head making you smile again. Within the next few minutes you and Anbu got really close getting to know about each other.

"Think about it (Y/n) you don't want your marks low now do you?" You sobbed as you looked at your professor. You've always found your chemistry professor a creep but you didn't know he behaved this bad with his students. "Sir please... I can't do this" You looked at him with tears in your eyes. He got up from his chair and walked towards you. You backed away from him. You stopped as your back hit the door. He smirked at you as he pulled you towards him. You tried to free your wrist from the grip he had around it. "Sir no" "Do you want me to low your marks?" "No sir" "Then do whatever I say" "Sir please" Your sobs turned into cries. You wished Anbu was here to help you out. You and your professor turned towards the door as you both heard someone knocking. You were finally relieved that someone is out the door. Your professor frowned at you as he waited for the person to go. You took the chance and ran towards the door and tried to open it. Your professor came behind you and pulled you by your waist. "Help me" You shouted as he covered your mouth with his other hand.

Anbu's p.o.v

I think I left my phone back in the class. Wow how did I forget about my phone for like an hour. I walked back to the class to get my phone. I knocked on the door as it was locked from inside. "Help me" (Y/n)? I heard (Y/n) 's voice from inside. Is she crying? I knocked on the door again.

You lifted your leg up and hit your professor right on the balls . He fell down to the ground releasing you. You ran toward the door and opened it. You looked at Anbu who looked scared to death. "(Y/n)" He looked back at your chemistry professor "Did he?" "He tried" You cried as you broke down and fell to the ground. Anbu bent down and lifted you back up "(Y/n) you're safe I'm right here" You looked at Anbu "You're safe" He assured you. You wrapped your arms around him. "Anbu... " Anbu was stunned to hear that you called out his name. He was really happy to hear his name coming out from your mouth. He smiled at you and looked up at the professor who was getting up now. How dare he make her cry. How dare he touch what's mine. Anbu death glared at him. The professor walked upto him. Anbu held your hand and kept you close to him. You held onto his hand tight. "Are you both dating?" The professor smirked at Anbu "No she's my student and I need to protect her" Anbu kept his calm so that he won't punch him straight on his face "Well Anbu I've never seen a teacher this close to a student ever. So there are only two possibilities right here either you're dating her or... " He smirked and looked from you to Anbu. "You're sleeping with her" Anbu had enough already. He punched him on the face making you gasp. "Come" He grabbed your wrist and walked you both to his room "(Y/n) are you okay?" "Thanks sir" "Is this the first time he's acting with you like this?" "He.. used to be touchy with me but I keep pushing him away. I never thought he'll go this far" "(Y/n) you know that am always here for you . You could've told me about this. You could've said that you're getting uncomfortable with him " Anbu looked really worried "I'm sorry sir" "It's fine but don't be quiet if things like this happen again" "I won't sir" You were about to walk out his room. You stopped and turned around "Sir can I ask you something?" "Sure" Anbu looked at you "Why do you always care so much for me?" "I don't think we can talk about this here... " He looked down at the ground and back at you "Can we meet for a coffee?" Anbu looked at your still scared face "(Y/n) you're safe with me. You know I'll never hurt you. I can never hurt you" "S-sir it's not that. I know you're not someone who'd wanna hurt his students" Anbu smiled at you "So.." "Yeah sure we can meet for a coffee sir" You smiled and walked out of his room. Anbu couldn't stop smiling as he was finally going to accept his feelings for you.

You and Anbu were at the coffee shop. "So (Y/n) you really wanna know why I care for you a lot?" "Am I your long lost sister?" Anbu looked at you disgusted "Oh my god there's no way I'll call you my sister" "Am I that bad?" "(Y/n) it's not like that I like you so much" You smiled at him "You like me?" "Yes" "But... you're my professor" "Okay but it's just for the next 2 years after that you'd not be my student" "Yeah.... but still won't it be awkward if we date" "(Y/n) we'll keep it a secret for the next two years" You gave it a thought "Do you need time?" "I'm just nervous I've never been in a relationship" "Me neither we've each other's back (Y/n) we've got this" "You're right" You smiled at him and held his hand that was on the table. Anbu smiled back at you and squeezed your hand a little assuring you that he was always there for you.