The eras tour movie (Dhanush x reader)

"I remember it all too wellll" You sung on top of your lungs as you proceeded to wash the dishes. You were a huge fan of Taylor and her music so not one day passes without listening to her music. You finished washing the dishes and started to make dinner. You opened the refrigerator to get the ingredients to cook dinner. You were looking through the fridge as someone spun you around obviously it was Dhanush. "We're dancing round the kitchen in the refrigerator light" You chuckled as Dhanush sung that part "How was your day?" You asked Dhanush as he held your waist and kept looking at you with love. He kissed you on the nose "I'll love my day as long as I can come back home to you" He kissed you on the cheek now "That's so adorable Mr. D now..." You smacked him on the chest softly "Go and take a bath I'll make you dinner soon" "Okayyy"

"(Y/n) I've a surprise for you" Dhanush said as he took the last bite of his food "What's thatt?" "Are you ready to hear that?" "Yes yes I am" You both finished your dinner and sat infront of the television "D what's itt??" You asked him as he played 'Our song' on the TV. "What's it? What's it?" You threw your legs on either side of him and placed your hands on his chest "Tell meeee" "Okay waitt" He pulled out his phone and gave it to you "WHATTTTT" "Yessss" "We're going to the eras tour film together??? " "Yesss my twinflame" "Awwwww Dhanushhhhh I love you so muchh" "I know and I love you moree" "You're my my my my... " "Loverrr" He completed the lyrics and kissed you on the lips. "I've to make bracelets and I should get costumes for us both" "Will support you in whatever you do my princess" He grinned wide as he saw your excited face.

"Dhanush Dhanush here wear this for the eras tour film" "A karma t shirt" "Yes" Dhanush looked at you with a questioning look as he realized finally "Karma is my boyfriend" "There we gooo" You smiled as he got the reference "Dhanush how do you know so many Taylor songs?" He stared at you "Okay okay" You smiled sheepishly.

It was finally the day you and D are going to the eras tour film. You got ready in your midnights album inspired outfit since you got a karma tshirt for Dhanush.

 You straightened your hair and did a light makeup

You straightened your hair and did a light makeup . "(Y/n) are you ready yet?" "Yes Dhanush will be out in a few seconds" "Okay" You opened the door and walked out as you looked at Dhanush "How's it?" "You're perfect and beautiful like always" He pulled you by your waist and placed a kiss on your lips "Can we just stay hereee?? You look so beautiful I just wanna keep kissing you" "D come onnn I'm literally excited to go the movie" "Okayy well I don't want my princess to be upset let's goo" "Oo D here you go" You opened your purse and took out a friendship bracelet. You slipped it into his hand "Only a friendship bracelet for me?" "I knew you will ask that" You took out a paper ring as he smiled wide . You slipped that ring into his finger "Thanks wife" "Stopp" You blushed and hugged him.

You both reached the theatre and yes obviously he was Dhanush so a lot of his fans noticed him and started to ask him for autographs. He mostly tried to give everyone his autograph. You waited patiently as he gave away autographs to his fans. You saw a little girl looking at Dhanush from a distance. You walked upto her "Hey" "Hi" She looked at you "What do you want?" "I... I want to meet him" She pointed to Dhanush "Are you his little fan?" "Yess" She giggled "What's your favourite movie of his?" "Maari" She smiled wide as she said that "Okay come on let's go meet your Maari" You held her little hand and walked upto Dhanush. You picked her up "Hey D" "Yes (Y/n)" "A little fan is waiting for you" He turned to look at you with that little girl in your arms . He smiled softly and got her from you "Hello" "Hello" She said back in her little voice. You smiled as you saw Dhanush and the little girl conversing. You found it so adorable. She finally got her autograph and happily went back to her parents. "That was so sweet" You held Dhanush's hand. You both walked into the theatre as the movie was about to start.

The lover era was the first to start with. When 'lover' song came everyone started to dance with their partners. Dhanush picked you out of your seat as he started to dance with you. You smiled at him at how cute he looked mouthing the lyrics to a Taylor Swift song. Then when 'love story' started playing during the fearless era Dhanush did something that made you cry out loud. He proposed you when 'Marry me Juliet' line came and you never been so happy your entire life. Everyone turned to you both and started to cheer for you both. You jumped into his arms after he slipped in the ring into your finger. "Oh Dhanush" You sobbed as you held his hands. This was the best day in your life. The movie got over and your voice was literally worn out due to you shouting out during the entire movie. You went back straight home and Dhanush made some hot tea for you. You both sat on the couch. "Dhanush I simply can't wait to be your wife" "I can't wait for that too" He booped your nose and smiled . You pulled him closer and kissed him on the lips. You pulled away with happy tears in your eyes "You're the best thing that's ever been mine" You chuckled as you said that. Dhanush wiped your tears away "Yes yes you are too" He smiled and chuckled along with you.