A meet that ends in love (Dhanush x reader)

You ran over to pick up your ringing phone. You saw the caller ID with your best friend's name on it. "Hey (Y/n)" "Toviii" You dragged Tovino's name as you heard him chuckle. "Stop your chuckles mister did you remember your best friend just now?" "I am really sorry madam I didn't ignore you on purpose I am really busy nowadays so will you forgive me?" "Yeah I forgive you" You laughed along with Tovino. "So why did you call me?" "Ahh yes before I forget about that. So I know how big of a Dhanush fangirl you are... " "Eeeeee" "(Y/n) my earsss stop doing that" "Ugghh fine continue" "So... " "I'm listeninggggggg" "Bro I said stop let me finish" "Sorry Tovii you go on" "Are you sure you won't stop me again?" "No I won't stop you again" "Sure?" "Positive" "Okay so I am actually working on a film with him" "Wowwww Tovi dude that's awesome" "Yeah and I would like you on set tomorrow with me so you can meet Dhanush" "What? Are you for real? Tovi please say this is real" "It is (Y/n) so whatcha say? Are you coming?" "Of course dude" "Well I'll pick you up at 8:00 in the morning" "Suree" "Aren't you happy to meet me tomorrow?" "Pfft no show me Dhanush" "Hmmm" "I was kidding Tovii you know it's been months since I met you of course I am excited to meet you tomorrow too" Tovi chuckled "That's touching" You laughed.

Next morning

You woke a bit too early as you were too excited to meet your idol. You got dressed up in a beautiful dress with matching accessories.

You straightened your hair and left it free

You straightened your hair and left it free.You wore two silver hoop earrings. You did a light makeup to not look dull. You smiled at seeing yourself in the mirror as you were pretty satisfied with your look. It was almost 8:00 a.m. as you heard a knock on your door . You opened it to see a smiling Tovino. "(Y/nnn)" Tovi instantly picked you up and spun you around. He put you down as he hugged you tightly. "Ahhh I missed you brooo" Tovi said while hugging you "Dude I missed you too" You smiled against his chest . Tovino pulled away as he admired you "You look so beautiful" "Thanks you don't look bad too" You giggled as you hugged him again "Ready ?" "Heck yea" You smiled as you held Tovino's hand as you and him reached his car. It was a 30 minute drive to the set. You and Tovino got down from the car . You followed closely behind Tovino like a lost cat. You wrapped your arms around his tightly "(Y/n) there is nothing to be nervous about Dhanush is a really warm person he is really friendly you don't have anything to worry about" You smiled nervously at Tovino as you nodded your head gently. You and Tovino stopped at a room. Tovino knocked on the door "Come in" A chill ran through your spine as you heard the familiar voice "I think I'll just... " You turned away as Tovino caught you by your shoulders "Heyy look at me you'll be alright" "I don't guess so no I'll die dude" "(Y/n) he's just a normal human being just like you and me he's not going to eat you up" "I wish so" Tovino smacked you on the head "You are not so innocent aren't you?" The door opened "Who's it?" You and Tovino turned to see Dhanush. You froze as you went weak on your knees and then all went black. "(Y/n) wake up (Y/n) come on wake up hey helloo (Y/n)" You heard Tovino's voice. You got up with a hand on your head "Ughh what happened?" "You fainted" "Did I hit the floor or something?" "No no I caught you" "Shit I fainted infront of my idol that's embarrassing" "Yeah that shit is so embarrassing" You turned to see Dhanush . You blushed hard. You pulled the bed cover up to cover your tomato red face . Dhanush pulled the cover down "I'll be out.... " Tovi dragged as he got up. You glared at him signalling him not to. He winked as he left you with Dhanush. "Will she ever talk?" Dhanush looked at you . You looked up at him "She does" "Finally" Dhanush laughed "Did you really pass out after seeing me?" "Umm... yes" You turned away from him as you couldn't contain yourself from blushing. Dhanush pushed a strand of hair away from your face. Your stomach flipped over as he turned your face to make you look at him. You looked at him finally. You both stared into each other's eyes. Dhanush placed a hand on your cheek as he slowly leaned in closer "God please tell me I am dreaming ahh shit" You saw Dhanush leaning in a still more closer. Dhanush chuckled as he saw your face . "Once again let me be clear (y/n) this isn't a dream I am real" Dhanush pulled your cheeks "See" "I mean you are real of course" "Then" "But you trying to kiss me..." "It's really like this you should be shocked that I didn't pass out when I saw you actually" "What?" "Yea I mean I never met someone as beautiful as you. Tovino used to talk about you everyday on set to me. The way he described you I was literally in love with you.I really wanted to meet you and it was me who wanted to see you . See how the coins have flipped" Dhanush chuckled. You smiled wide as you blushed hard "I'm speechless and honoured at the same time" You grinned at him. Dhanush wrapped his arms around your waist as he pulled you towards him. You gasped a little "Now shall I have that kiss?" You nodded as Dhanush chuckled. He leaned in as he pressed his lips to yours. He pushed away the bed cover away as he pulled you in a still more closer. You moaned into the kiss. "Dhanush... " Tovino stopped at the door as he mentally facepalmed "Ahh shoot don't worry I didn't see anything " Tovino closed the door behind him as you both stared at him in shock . You and Dhanush laughed as you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him "I love you D" "And I love you more (Y/n) " Dhanush kissed you on the forehead . You and Dhanush walked out of the room . Tovino walked upto you guys as he saw you both "Don't tell me you guys just... " "Dude no shut up" You laughed at Tovino. "So how do you like my best friend?" Tovino looked at Dhanush "Correction my girlfriend" Dhanush wrapped an arm around you "If I have said that you were already in love with her and how you won't stop thinking about her even before she would've passed out at her house you know" "What?" Tovino nodded as he laughed and left you both alone . You looked over at Dhanush "You thought about me all this time" Dhanush nodded sheepishly as you placed a kiss on his cheek . Dhanush smiled and pulled you into his chest leaving a kiss on your forehead.