Her love knight (Kodi x reader)

"(Y/n)" "Yes sir?" You got up as you heard your professor Anbu call you . "Are you listening to the class?" "Yes sir I am" "Then give me the answer for this" You looked at the white board and fiddled with your thumbs "Sorry sir but I didn't listen to you" "That's what I thought sit down and meet me after the class" You sighed and sat down "(Y/n) is everything alright?" "I'm good Preeti you don't have to worry I just zoned out" "Okay"

"Sir" "Yes (Y/n) come in" You walked into his room "Are you okay (Y/n) do you have any problems with following up with my class?" "Sir I'm really sorry for being inattentive in your class" "Is there any specific reason for this miss (Y/n)?" "Sir... " You looked down at the ground "You can tell me" You sobbed softly as your legs gave up and you fell to the ground. Anbu got up from the chair and bent down to your level. "(Y/n) why are you crying?" "S-sir this guy has been following me for days he's forcing me to love him if I didn't show up to him with an answer in a week he said he will be ready to do anything to me I don't know who to say this to I'm scared" "Oh my good God (Y/n)" Anbu wrapped an arm around you "I know a person you can count on come on" "Sir my classes" "Your life is more important come on get up" He held your hand and helped you to your feet.

"This is my home" "Sir why are we at your home?" "This is where you're going to get your problem solved" "Mom where is Kodi?" "He'll be back in few minutes Anbu who's this girl?" "She's my student" "Is she your girlfriend?" "Mom no" "Hello aunty" "Hello dear what's your name?" "(Y/n)" "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl please marry one of my sons if you can" She laughed. You looked at Anbu as he made a straight face "Mom what are you talking?" "She's beautiful I wanted her as my daughter-in-law" "Mom just go inside" His mom went inside as you both sat on the couch "I'm sorry about that" "It's okay sir" You smiled . A jeep sound made you both look out "I think he's here" Anbu ran outside to see Kodi walking up the stairs to the house. "Kodi" "Anbu shouldn't you be at college" Kodi removed his sunglasses as he looked at you. You were looking into your mobile as Anbu's mom offered you a cup of coffee. You smiled and took it from her.

"Who's she?" Kodi's face unconsciously lit up and he smiled a little "She's my student" "Isn't it wrong for a teacher to date a student?" "I'm not dating her Kodi just listen to me she is in a problem can you help her out?" "If she has a problem I'll be in my room ask her to approach me alone don't tag along with her" "Love at first sight?" Anbu chuckled "Shut up and just do what I say" "Okay brother" Anbu giggled .

Kodi glanced at you before walking into his room. Anbu walked upto you and sat beside you "(Y/n) he's my twin brother he said he'll take care of the problem but just tell him about the problem will you" "Should I go to his room?" "Yes" "Won't he be mad if I walk into his room out of nowhere" "He won't just go"

You knocked on the door "Come in" You smiled at Kodi before entering his room "Close close" You did as he said "So what's the problem?What's your name by the way?" "It's (Y/n)" "Pretty" "Huh?" "The name the name I meant that's a pretty name" He chuckled making you smile "This guy has been bothering me for weeks and he's forcing me to love hi-" You looked at Kodi whose jaw clenched "And?" "He said he's ready to do anything to me if I didn't give him a reply by the end of this week and it's already the end of the week I don't know what I should do?" "Who's that guy?" "I don't have his number but he comes on time to my bus stand he should already be there by now" "Let's go" "I'm scared" Kodi held your hand as he placed a hand on your cheek and gently caressed it with his thumb "You have me (Y/n) you can trust me" You smiled and instantly the environment felt safe and warm with Kodi in it. Maybe he's the one for you. You leaned forward to hug him. You wrapped your arms around his torso "I trust you Kodi I do" Kodi smiled and kissed you on the head "Let's go"

"He's the one" "Come on" Kodi slipped his hand into yours as he pulled you with him "Ahh (Y/n) nice to meet you what's your final answer then?" "Her final answer is no because she already has a boyfriend" "Huh?" "Huh?" Both you and the guy looked at Kodi "It's me" You pulled Kodi down to your level "Kodi don't play in these things" "I'm not playing I'd love to be your boyfriend" "You just met me" "Didn't you just meet me too? But didn't you trust me with all your heart (Y/n)? What else reasons do you need to know that I'm the one for you" "Wait.... that's what I thought" Kodi smirked as he gave an assuring squeeze to your hand. You smiled at him. The guy got irritated and was about to punch Kodi. Kodi stopped him before his hand could touch his face "Run away before I kill you" "I'm sorry brother I'm sorry sister" The guy scurried away as you and Kodi laughed together. Kodi stopped to look at you. You stopped laughing and looked at Kodi "Thanks Kodi" "No thanking your boyfriend" He winked at you "Can't believe that we just met and we are a couple now" "Miracles do happen sweetheart" You chuckled and wrapped your arm around his.