Love of my life (Maaran x reader)

"You're not marrying him (Y/n) that's final" Maaran stood there as he saw you getting furious at your parents "Why mom?" You raised your voice a little "We can give a million reasons" "You can keep your stupid reasons to yourself isn't my love for him enough to consider our marriage" "No (Y/n) you're not marrying him that's final" Your dad stepped infront of your mom as he looked you dead in the eyes. A tear drop rolled down your cheek as you wiped it away. Maaran held your hand "(Y/n)... " "You don't understand dad he's the love of my life" "YOU'RE NOT MARRYING HIM" Tears started to flow from your eyes "Uncle let's talk about this... " "Didn't you hear me one time you're not marrying my daughter and that's the end of it" You turned away from your parents as you walked to your car and got in with tears falling out of your eyes . You started your car "(Y/n)" Maaran got on his bike to follow you. You sped up as your tears blurred the road infront of you. You just wanted to get away from everyone. You wanted to go to a place where you can be alone . Your head felt dizzy as you held it by your hand. You tried to focus on the road but it was of no use. The car hit a tree that was on the sideway as you lost control of it . Luckily the airbag from the car saved you.

Maaran's p.o.v.

     "(Y/n)" I ran behind her as I saw her get into her car. She started her car and left before I could catch up with her. I got on my bike as I followed her. Oh man she's speeding up. Is she losing control? WTF.

     Maaran got down from his bike as he ran upto your car that hit the tree "(Y/n)" He opened the car door. You lay with your head on the airbag in an unconscious state. Maaran immediately picked you up and made you lay on the backseat . He started the car and tried to pull it backwards. As soon as the car was on the road again he drove to a nearby hospital. He picked you up again and walked into the hospital. A nurse saw this and got a stretcher immediately and Maaran made you lay on it. She took you to an emergency ward. Maaran waited outside patiently. He looked into the room which made him nervous. A few minutes passed by as the doctor and the nurse came out finally. He turned to the nurse "Is he the one?" "Yes doctor" "Can I know who are you to her?" "I am Maaran her boyfriend" The doctor nodded "Maaran she's good she just passed out due to the shock nothing much but her shoulder has an injury. We took x-ray and it isn't a big deal either. We have applied ointment on her shoulder. It will take a couple of days for her to get rid of the shoulder pain. Other than that she is perfectly alright . Get this ointment for her and hou can take her home after paying the bill" "Thanks doctor" The doctor smiled at him before she left. Maaran walked into the room . He sat beside you as he looked at your sleeping form. He took your hand in his and kissed it. You gently opened your eyes and turned to look at Maaran. "M-maaran" You tried to sit up. Maaran helped you up "What happened?" "Nothing to be afraid of (Y/n) you are alright. Your car hit a tree but the airbag saved you. Don't strain your shoulder much you have a small injury that's all you don't need to worry" "Why didn't I die?" Maaran looked at you "What?" "I hate it when my parents go against everything I love" "Now let's talk about this later shall we? You need to rest" "I don't want to live without you... " You looked at him with teary eyes . Maaran kissed you on the head "Trust me you will live only with me" He chuckled. You laid your head on his stomach as he stood near you with his hand wrapped around your shoulder and his other hand holding yours tightly. "Let's get you home" "I don't want to" "(Y/n) please... your parents will be worried" "I don't care" Maaran bent down as he placed his hand on your cheek "Please listen to me" "Okay..." You nodded half heartedly at him. "I'll be back" Maaran left to pay the bill and get the ointment for you.

   "Come on" Maaran helped you to get down from the bed. You rubbed your shoulder as you moaned out a little "What happened?" "I think I touched my injury" Maaran wrapped his hands around your shoulder as he walked with you to your car. "Sit" He opened the door for you. You sat inside the car . Maaran started the car. You laid your head on his shoulder. He stopped at your house as he saw your parents worried . He opened the door for you . "(Y/n)" Your mom came running to you "What happened?" "She met with an accident" "Whatt??" Your dad came and stood beside you. Your mom checked your face , hands and legs for injury "She is alright aunty she is just injured in her shoulder and that isn't a major injury too" "Oh good God (Y/n) what do you think of yourself?" Your dad raised your voice at you. You wrapped your hands around Maaran's torso as you turned away from your father. Maaran caressed your head "Come in (Y/n)" "Maaran... " "Okay let him come to" You held onto Maaran's arm as you walked inside. "(Y/n) you need to take some rest I'll come and see you tomorrow" "Mom and dad I don't care about you telling me who to marry I'll marry only Maaran and that's final" "Fine you can marry him" Your dad said to you as Maaran looked at him with a shocked expression. "Really?" "Yes I can see he cares for you so much. I can see you feel safe with him. So yes you can marry him" You smiled at your parents "Thanks mom thanks dad" You smiled at Maaran "I love you" You kissed him on the cheek as he blushed "Goodnight Maaran" "Goodnight (Y/n)"

    "Sorry Maaran" You stopped in your tracks as you turned to your father who was apologizing to Maaran "Sorry for talking to you like that... we can truly see how much you care for her. Will you stay with her for the rest of your life?" "Of course uncle" He smiled at your mom and dad as he looked at you. He mouthed a love you to you as he left to go back to his house.