Twin trouble-2 (Kodi x reader x Anbu)

The reader ends up with Kodi

"That's it?" "Yea that's it" "That's so easy" You smiled as you understood the topic. You were going through the topic as Anbu looked at you with all the love he had for you. You looked out the window to see Kodi walking back and forth talking to someone on the phone. Anbu tensed up as he saw you looking at his brother. Kodi felt someone looking at him. He looked around as his eyes fell on you. He waved at you as he signalled for you to join him. "Anbu can we take a break?" "(Y/n).... " Before he could finish his sentence you sprinted out of the room. You stood before Kodi "Hii" You smiled and blushed as he looked down at you. "Wanna go out? Let's get a break from studying" He winked at you. You nodded furiously as he laughed at you. You sat beside him on his jeep. He started the jeep.

Anbu's p.o.v.

"(Y/n).... " She ran out before I could finish my sentence. She was definitely head over heels for my brother. I looked at her climb onto the jeep with my brother. My heart broke into pieces as she hugged him tight . He kissed her on the head holding her close. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I sat down on my bed as I started to cry out. My mom came into my room as she wrapped her hands around me "What happened Anbu?" "Mom... " I held onto her "Anbu why are you crying?" "(Y/n)... she is in love with someone else" "Who?" "Kodi" I cried out loud as she consoled me. He's not going to make her his. I'll get her somehow.

You hugged Kodi tight as you got into the jeep with him. He kissed me on the head and smiled at me. He drove to a grass field. It looked so beautiful and peaceful. There was no one around in the place. You and him got down as he wrapped his arm around your waist. Your hand wrapped around his torso as you both walked together on the grass. You pulled Kodi down with you as you two sat on the grass. You turned to him "Do you love me?" You asked Kodi "I do" He caressed your cheek as he looked into your eyes. He leaned in as you looked into his eyes. He placed a kiss on your lips. He pulled you into his lap as he pulled away to look at you. His hand wrapped around your neck as his caressed your cheek. His other hand was wrapped securely around your waist. Your hand was placed on his chest as they other went around his neck . You both drowned into a deep silence looking into each other's eyes.

You hooked your hands around Kodi's arm as you both walked into the house. You parted ways with him as you went to Anbu's room to continue your studies. He's asleep. You didn't want to disturb him as you looked at his sleeping form. You packed your things as you turned away to go. You felt a hand wrap around your wrist as you turned back to look at a sleeping Anbu mumbling something in his sleep. You bent down to his level "Please don't go (Y/n) please please"

You walked back and forth thinking about how both the brothers were in love with you. You had no idea on what to do. You know you were going to choose Kodi . Your phone rang bringing you back to reality "Kodi.." "(Y/n) we need to talk" "Sure" "Let's meet in person I'll pick you up"

You and Kodi sat admiring the moonlight. You turned to him "What do you want to talk about?" "Do you know my brother's love for you?" You fiddled with your fingers as you turned away from him "I know... " "Why didn't you choose him?" "I liked him Kodi... " You took in a deep breath "But I loved you and that made me choose you" Kodi looked at you "Is he okay?" "No he threw a tantrum at home. I had no idea on what to say when he asked me why I fell in love with someone he loved with all his heart" "He'll move on" You held onto his arm "I'm not so difficult to forget... Kodi" "Trust me if I was him I would be dead by now... cause who will miss a girl like you" You chuckled "No I meant Anbu is strong he'll get through it" You placed your head on his shoulder. He turned your face to him and placed a kiss on your lips "Thanks for choosing me by the way" You hit him on the arm playfully and smiled at him "Anytime"