Birthday boy (Dhanush x reader)

A birthday gift for my sweetheart 🥺❤
Happy birthday Dhanush ✨

    You woke up to your alarm blaring in your ear. You woke up and hit the dismiss button as the alarm stopped ringing. You turned to the side as you realised your husband left for work. You called him "Dhanush why didn't you wake me up? Did you have your breakfast?" "Going to have now (Y/n)" "You're in set?" "Yes" "When will you come back in the evening?" "6 p.m." "Fine" You smiled "Hey happy birthday" "Thanks baby" He chuckled "Wish you were here" "I'll try to come to home as soon as possible (Y/n) sweetheart" "Finee enjoy your day" He smiled as he cut the call. You planned to arrange a party at a restaurant for him. You already informed in the restaurant and made the reservations for the party. You got ready and had your breakfast as you started your car to make sure the preparations for the party was perfect. You even called his family and friends to join the party. All you had to do was to check on the preparations and get some gifts for your husband. You were pretty happy cause you had a lot of time to arrange for your surprise party.

     "Can you show me the menu once more?" "Here ma'am this is the menu you gave to us for the party" You checked it and smiled "Yea it's perfect" "Is everything good with the preparations?" "Yes ma'am we're preparing the outdoor space just as you asked us to" "That's great can I take a look?" "Sure ma'am" You walked to the outdoor space in the restaurant as you saw that the place was arranged just as your wish. You were content with the arrangements "It's so beautiful and the party starts at 7 p.m. just letting you know once more thanks for the beautiful arrangements" "Sure ma'am you're welcome" The guy smiled and left as you walked upto your car. You drove to the mall to get a suit for Dhanush. You searched the shop for a perfect suit as your eyes landed on a perfect green suit.

     You paid for it and the cashier placed it in a bag and gave it to you

     You paid for it and the cashier placed it in a bag and gave it to you. You smiled and thanked her . You thought of getting a ring for him. You walked into a ring shop. "Can you show me these?" "Here you go ma'am" The guy at the shop took out the rings as you saw a beautiful ring the colour of his suit. "I'll take this one"

    You were satisfied with everything you got for him

    You were satisfied with everything you got for him. You thought of buying a dress for you that matches with Dhanush. You weren't satisfied with any of the dress. Finally you saw a beautiful emerald green dress that caught your eye. You got the dress and you got the matching accessories.
By the time you finished shopping it was lunch you had some food at the food court in the mall. You went back home and watched some movies as you waited for the clock to turn a 6:00.

   "(Y/nnn) I'm backk" You heard Dhanush calling out to you just as you were out of the shower. You got in a bathrobe and walked down the stairs to see Dhanush. You ran upto him and wrapped your arms around his neck "Happy birthdayyyy my love" He chuckled as he picked you up "Thank you" You looked into his eyes "Hey I got you something" You pulled him to the bedroom as you gave him the suit "Here" "Wow this is beautiful (Y/n)" He said smiling wide "Thanks and we're going out somewhere for your birthday so get ready in this suit" You smiled at him "Sureee I'll be ready in a few minutes" You picked up your dress to get ready.

   You were straightening your hair as Dhanush came out of the shower " My good god you look so beautiful" You blushed "Thanks handsome" He chuckled softly as he got ready in his suit

   You were straightening your hair as Dhanush came out of the shower " My good god you look so beautiful" You blushed "Thanks handsome" He chuckled softly as he got ready in his suit. You whistled at him "Who's this handsome?" He came closer to you and wrapped his arms around your waist "Your husband" He kissed you on the lips and moved to your neck "Okay it's time already let's get going" You giggled and pushed him away. "Where are we going?" "It's a surprise" You sat on the driver's seat as he sat beside you . You reached the restaurant and you both got down. You hooked your arm with Dhanush's as you pulled him with you.

    "Happy birthday Dhanushhh" Voices rang in chorus as you turned to look at Dhanush who was amazed by the party preparations in front of him "Do you like it?" "I loveee it (Y/n)" He smiled at you. All his family and friends wished him and those who couldn't make it to your wedding congratulated you both on the wedding. The cake was brought in as everyone stood around Dhanush. Everyone sang the birthday song for him as he cut the cake. He fed you the first piece as you got it and fed the cake back to him. "Here" You handed him a small box wrapped in a gift wrap . He opened it as he saw the emerald green ring in it . He wrapped an arm around your shoulder and kissed you on the head "This is too much (Y/n) you already did so much for me" "It's nothing Dhanush I always love to see you happy" "I love you so much" "I love you too" You smiled as you gave him another gift wrapped small rectangular box "Another?" He chuckled and opened it as he pulled out a pregnancy tester which showed positive in it. He turned to you as the crowd broke into whispers and smiles "You're pregnant?" You nodded as he hugged you tight "I'm going to be a dadd" He shouted as the crowd surrounding you broke out into laughter. Everyone congratulated you and Dhanush. Soon it was dinner time and everyone sat at a table to have their food. You and Dhanush sat at a table as he looked at you dreamily "What?" "Just thinking about how my baby is going to take care of another baby" You laughed at him "Ohhh stop with it" You shook your head and chuckled softly. You and Dhanush greeted everyone who came to the party with a goodbye and left the place after dinner. Dhanush sat at the driver's seat now as he saw you were already exhausted "You didn't have to do so much for me you know" "Why wouldn't I Dhanush I love you" You wrapped your arm around his as you laid your head on his shoulder . He kissed you on the head "I love you more (Y/n)" You smiled to yourself thinking about how you got so lucky to get a husband like him .