The unusual love (Maari x reader)

"Are you here?" You just moved into a new neighbourhood and you were moving your things here. You saw a small lorry as it stopped infront of your house. They moved in your boxes and all of your things into the house. You thanked them and made the payment as you walked into your house and closed the door behind you. Few minutes later you heard a knock on the door. "Are you new here?" A guy asked you.There were two guys at your door "Umm yes just moved in" You replied back "Then come with us" "Why?" They pulled you "Excuse me sir can you atleast tell me where are we going?" "Just follow us" You followed them as they took you to someone's house. "Who's house is this? Hello can I get some answer" You walked up the stairs with them as they continued to just walk silently. You sighed as you followed them. "He is Maari our boss" You saw a guy laying on a cot with his back turned to you. On hearing the guy he turned around towards you . He eyed you up and down for a good few minutes which made you uncomfortable. "Excuse me sir can I know why I am here?" You turned to the guy who brought you here "If you are new in Maari's area you should give him money so that you can stay here" "WHAT?" You looked at Maari "Excuse me Maari sir I already made my payment to the house owner" "This is Maari's area you should make the payment to him" "Sorry I can't this is ridiculous" You frowned at Maari before turning to walk away. The two henchmen of his stopped you as they stepped forward. You moved back. You slipped and fell straight on Maari . Your eyes widened. He held you securely "I-I am sorry" You apologised. He blushed a warm shade of red. You adjusted your throat and looked down at your waist. "I cannot get up if you hold me like this can you let me go?" He loosened his grip on your waist as he sat up and you got up. "I don't need the money" Maari said "First of all I didn't even agree to give you the money" You crossed your arms against your chest and turned away from Maari. "It means I want something else which doesn't involve money" He smirked at you . You raised your eyebrow at him "Hey you two get lost from here" He looked at his two henchmen and asked them to leave. "I can't do anything you ask for" You turned to leave. He pulled you by your wrist which made you stumble and sit beside him. "If you want to live here you have to do what I ask for you to do got it" He raised his voice which made you flinch. Something stirred in Maari's heart seeing you afraid of him "I am sorry" He looked at you "But you still have to do whatever I ask for" "I can't do anything" You raised your voice this time. He lost his patience with you as he wrapped his hand around your neck as he pulled you close to his face. Your hands automatically went to his chest. Your lips were so close to his. "L-let m-me go" You tried to get away from him. His eyes softened as he bent down to kiss you. You pushed him away as you ran away from his house. You walked to your house and locked the door behind you as you sat on the couch . Your heart was beating rapidly against your chest as you replayed the scene in your head which made you smile a little. He is cute. You chuckled to yourself.