Destined-2 (Siva x reader)

"This looks beautiful" "Right" You both walked inside the house. "If we're going to stay here till things get right we would need basic necessities to live" "Right again" Siva just nodded "I'll go and get the things we'll need" "You're going alone?" "Why not?" "Let me tag along with you" "Take some rest Siva I'll take care of the rest" "No it's fine I'd love to come with you" "Okay fine anyway we need lunch so we'll go get the things and get some lunch" "That sounds good" You smiled at him. You were getting comfortable around him as time passed by.

You and him finished with the shopping. "Hey Siva do you mind if I say something to you?" "Oh dear (Y/n) believe me if it's from you I wouldn't mind anything" "Are.... you flirting with me?" You crossed your arms across your chest "Maybe" He leaned in. You pushed him away chuckling "Stop" You laughed . You and him had your lunch . You both took a bus to return to the house. You felt sleepy. You yawned which made Siva turn towards you "Tired already" "Yeah" Siva gently placed your head on his shoulder "Get some rest I'll wake you up" "You're too sweet" You smiled at him as you wrapped your hands around his arm. Siva blushed looking at you close to him. Butterflies swarmed in his stomach looking at you. You scrunched your nose as your hair fell over your face. Siva chuckled as he tucked your hair behind the ear. You smiled and snuggled closer to him. "I think I like you" You said in a sleepy tone as you opened your eyes to look up at him. Siva looked at you with love forming in his eyes. "Is it bad if I love you back instead of liking you?" "No it's perfect" You grinned . You both got out of the bus as it reached your destination. You have to walk a small distance to the house. You held Siva's hand as you both walked in silence. "Is this too soon?" "I feel comfortable with you Siva and anything can happen any minute like my parents can find me your family can call you back so why not confess my feelings to you" "I'm happy that you did but will you let go of me if your parents said no to me? " "Of course not I'll come back to you Siva" "And I'll come back to you" "It's like we're destined to be together don't you think?" You smiled at him "Maybe " He smiled back.