The prom fight (Raghu x reader)

"Oh yea fine I'll leave" "Shut up (Y/n) I didn't mean it like that" "Do you know how much you hurt me Raghu?" "I told you more than a hundred times (Y/n) I wasn't looking at her with any feelings why do you have to be so insecure??" You started to cry more as you slowly wiped away your tears "WELL RAGHU I AM INSECURE I AM REALLY INSECURE RAGHU YOU KNOW WHY IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING" Raghu looked at you wide eyed cause this was the first time you have ever accepted that you loved him. He walked closer to you trying to calm you down. He placed his hands on your shoulders. You pushed his hands away and walked away from him. "(Y/n) I'm sorry" Raghu followed closely behind you "Keep it to yourself" "(Y/n) please tell me ypu are just mad at me and you aren't breaking up with me" You stopped as you turned to him "Raghu I'm not in my right mind to talk about this and I don't wanna come to any conclusion while I'm angry at you so just leave me alone for now" "Baby I'm really sorry forgive me" "I don't want your apologies I'm already late for my class let me go" You walked faster to your class. You and Raghu walked into the class. Luckily the professor came in late. Through the whole class Raghu kept looking at you and whenever you looked at him he clasped his hands together and mouthed sorry. You frowned at him and turned away.

"(Y/n) will you be my date to the prom?" You looked at your bestfriend Surya . None of your friends in college knew about your relationship with Raghu. You turned to him and raised an eyebrow at him. "What happened to the other girl you were hitting on?" You chuckled "Well (Y/n) there's no one pretty compared to you" You rolled your eyes as you looked at him "Shut up Surya I'm your bestfriend stop flirting with me before I behead you and throw it to the sharks" You pointed a pen to his face "Come onnn (Y/n) just come with me as my date you don't have to stay by me for the rest of the prom I won't disturb you when we're in" "Oh my god Surya I'm not even in the idea of going to the prom" "(Y/n) pleaseeee I don't wanna lose my popularity by not going to the prom without a date" "From when are you popular?" You laughed at him "I'm popular (Y/n)" He crossed his arms infront of his chest. "Look here Surya just because you're my bestie I can't help you out all the time just search for another date" "Ughhh pleaseeee" "Shut upp" "Okay okay fine I'll get you lunch for one week with my own money" "No I'm not going to prom with you" "Come on (Y/n)" Your mind wandered to Raghu. He should know what will it be like if you looked at another guy that wasn't him. "Okay I'll go with you and I'm going with you for a reason" "What is it?" "So... Raghu and I are in a relationship for like 4 months" "What??? You didn't let your bestie know about your love life what kind of a friend are you" "Just listen Surya we weren't ready to make us public so we just kept it a secret okay now we had a small fight and I wanna make him jealous" "So that's where I come in?" You laughed "Yes so are you in?" "Hell yeahh let's make that guy jealous" You giggled .

"(Y/n) how many times should I apologize to you?" "Raghu I told you to give me a break for few days I'll talk to you about it later I'm literally so mad at you" "Okay" Raghu nodded as you walked past him.

The day of the prom came. You wore a white floral saree .

You straightened your hair and let it loose

You straightened your hair and let it loose . Surya said that he'll pick you up in his car. You walked upto your door as you heard a horn. "Hey" "Raghu is lucky now isn't he?" "Shut up and drive" You rolled your eyes at his comment. You both reached the college.

"(Y/n) you look beautiful" Your friend Kareena walked upto you "Come on Kareena you're the gorgeous one" "You know that's a lie when you literally look like an angel" "Stop" You hit her on the arm playfully . Your eyes searched for Raghu. Surya stood beside you. He tapped you on the shoulder and pointed to someone "Should we go with the plan?" You saw him pointing towards Raghu . You turned to him and grinned "I guess so" You held Surya's hand as you both continued to walk towards Raghu. Raghu was Surya's friend too so it won't be weird if he started a small talk with him. "Hey Raghu" Raghu turned to Surya as his eyes fell on you . Raghu looked at you with all the love he had for you. For a minute you just wanted to run into his arms and tell him how much you loved him but you just kept to your plan. "This is my date" Raghu raised an eyebrow at Surya but then realised your relationship with him was a secret and tried not to show his emotions out. "Oh" He just fake smiled at his friend and held out his hand to you "Nice to meet you" "Nice to meet you too" You smiled at Raghu. "So Surya can we dance?" "Sure" You hooked your arm with him and left Raghu alone as he stood there with his drink looking at you both go. Raghu clenched his jaw as he looked at you and Surya dance together. He placed his drink down and walked upto you both "Hey Surya would you mind if I borrow your date?" "What? Mann no where's yours?" Raghu placed his hands on his hips as Surya looked at his frowning face. "I'm kidding Raghu I know you both are a thing here she's all yours" Surya gently slipped your hand into Raghu's as he left you both alone. You pulled away your hand from him and was about to walk away . Raghu pulled you by your wrist making you fall onto his chest. Raghu placed a hand on your cheek as he admired you "I know you're trying to make me jealous (Y/n)" He smirked "Did it work?" "Omg you don't know how much I wanted to punch Surya on the face as I saw him holding what's mine" You chuckled . You wrapped your arms around his neck as a slow song came. He pulled you closer by your waist. You blushed and smiled at him "Are you still mad at me?" "Very" "Come onnnn" "For making me blush like crazy all the time" "I see" Raghu smiled and kissed you on the forehead "You are so beautiful" "You are handsome" "Shall we run away from here princess?" "Sure my prince" You whispered into his ears making him shiver a little.

You and Raghu got icecream and was walking down the empty road at night. "Please don't stop talking to me again (Y/n) I just realized how much it hurts me if you ignore me like that" "Hope you won't repeat your mistake again" "Omg never ever" One of his hands wrapped around your waist as he turned you towards him. He bent down as he kissed you hard on the lips "Fuck I missed your lips and you" Raghu blurted out making you smile. You kissed him on the nose "I missed you too Raghu" "Looks like we can't be mad with each other for more than 2 days" "Looks like it" You grinned and held his hand in yours.