Exams (Maari x reader)

Warning: Slight smut

You pushed your note away as the sleep took over your eyes. You looked at the time. It was 11:00 p.m. and you had a lot to study. You rested your hand below your face and gently closed your eyes. The door opened with a thud. You opened your eyes as you turned to the door "Maari oh god" You sighed as you turned to your books. "Why are you still awake?" "I have my exams starting from tomorrow" "Hmm I see okay I'll go then" "Get lost" You shooed him away "Since you want me to get lost I'm staying" "Maari I'm serious I don't have time for this" Maari just sat on the couch and tilted his head back and closed his eyes. "Asshole" You started to learn. By now it was already midnight and your eyes slowly drooped as you fell onto the table. Maari opened his eyes and raised an eyebrow. He facepalmed and walked upto the kitchen. He made a cup of coffee and gently placed it down on your table. He pulled you up by your shoulders. He sat beside you as he looked at your face. She looks so beautiful while sleeping. He chuckled as he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. As long as Maari stared at you his urge to kiss you got stronger. He bent down and looked at your lips. He held your face gently and was about to press his lips to yours. You opened one of your eyes "What are you doing?" "Fuck" He moved away from you as he turned away "Nothing I brought you coffee" He gave you the cup that he placed on the table. You smiled as you looked at him "Hey" Maari turned to you "Do you think I don't notice that you're in love with me?" "I am not in love with you (Y/n)" He protested "You have always cared for me Maari do you think I won't notice this?" "I don't care for you what are you talking about? I won't even care if you die" Maari smirked and turned away "Oh" You got up making Maari get up with you "Really? You won't care even if I'm dead" You walked upto him and looked up at his eyes . Maari looked away to avoid your eyes meeting him. "Maari I really love you do you know that?" He finally looked at you "Stop (Y/n) you know I don't wanna fall in love with anyone" He placed his hands on his waist as he looked away again "But you already did" Maari looked at you "With me" "I said I'm not in love with you" "Okay then stop this if you don't love me and then I'll accept that you really don't love me" "Stop wh-" You pulled him down by his collar and kissed him on the lips. He didn't hesitate even for a second. He wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled you in to deepen the kiss . You pulled away "You didn't stop?" "I don't want to" Maari smiled as he pulled you into another kiss. He picked you up making you wrap your legs around his torso "I have exams and I don't want to make out with you now even though I really want to" You chuckled "What about we learn some biology tonight?" He winked "Shut up and put me down" You giggled as he spun you around . He put you down gently and he placed his forehead over yours "Go study now" You were about to sit down as he stopped you "What happened?" He sat on the chair as he tapped his lap "Sit" "I can't learn if I do that" "You can I'll just do my work as you do yours" "And what are you going to do?" "You'll see" He pulled you by your waist and made you sit on his lap "Start learning" "Okay" You started to learn as he slowly stroked your thigh "That's not helping" "It will" He kissed your neck as you kept looking at your book . You wrapped one of your hand around his neck . His hand went up to your inner thigh. He stopped right before your clit. You looked into his eyes "Did I tell you stop learning?" You looked into the book again. His hands moved into your shorts as he rubbed your clit. "Fuck" You closed your eyes . His other hand held your waist tightly. His fingers pushed your underwear aside a little as he pushed his middle finger into your clit. You dropped the book as you wrapped both of your hands around his neck. He inserted another finger into you as he started to fuck you with his fingers. Your chest heaved up and down as the pleasure made your gut fill with butterflies "Oh fuck yes" He picked up his pace. You kissed him on the lips. You pulled away as you felt the orgasm coming "M-maari I am gonna cum" He pulled his hand out "Now did that give you some motivation to study?" "No motherfucker it just gave me the motivation to fuck you"