A fight in the rain (Dhanush x reader)

"(Y/n) we'll talk about this just come back it's raining heavily" You stormed out of Dhanush's house . You walked on the pavement as Dhanush followed you. The rain hid your tears. You couldn't stop crying "(Y/n)" Dhanush pulled you by your wrist. He turned you to him as he tried to hug you "(Y/n) please let's just go home and talk this out" You pushed him away "Sorry Dhanush I don't want to hear anymore shit from you " You tried to cross the road to get to the bus stop as you didn't see a car speeding up towards you. Dhanush pulled you by your waist . Your body trembled as he held you close and pulled you back to the pavement "Please just listen to me " You could see he was crying too "No Dhanush enough I had enough of you already. I just wanted to make you happy since you had a really hard day at work but why would you take out all of your anger on me and the words.... " You started crying as you pushed him away "You said you hate me do you hate me Dhanush?" "I am really sorry (Y/n) I didn't mean to and I don't hate you it was all just my stupid mouth none of it came from my heart" "Why should I be a disturbance when you hate me? I'll leave" You walked away from him. He kept following you "(Y/n) please" He pulled you back to him again "Please I am truly sorry give me another chance I won't hurt you again" You looked into his eyes. It was filled with guilt for hurting you so badly. You hit him on the chest over and over. He held your hands as he chuckled softly "Just one more chance" You frowned at him "Don't worry I'll never ever hurt you again" "Okay" You smiled and wrapped your arms around his torso and put your head on his chest "Now let's get you home before you catch a cold"

You and Dhanush changed into dry clothes. Dhanush picked up a towel and wiped the wetness of your hair. "Achooo" You sneezed . You turned to Dhanush "I told you to not go out" "I'm sorryyy" Dhanush shook his head as he brought you a cup of hot water. "Here" You took it in your hand and sipped the water slowly "Hey I am sorry again" Dhanush wrapped an arm around your shoulder "It's okay but do you really hate me? " You looked at him "No no never I feel guilty of saying a word like that to you" He placed his hands on either side of your face and turned your face to look at him "I am sorry (Y/n) I'll never shout at you again" He kissed you on the forehead "Please don't say that again Dhanush cause I love you so much" "I love you too (Y/n) I'll never ever commit a mistake like this again " You snuggled into him as he brought his hand to wrap around your shoulder again.