The assassin who fell in love -2 (Avik San x reader)

Lloyd..You looked at Lloyd as he came closer to you both. Avik San reached for his knife as he held your hand securely. "What do you think you are doing you dipshit? Hand her over to me" You turned to look at Avik. "I can't" "Oh right you love her... is that the reason you won't hand her to me?" Avik just stared at him in disgust. Lloyd came closer to him as he punched him on the face. Avik fell down holding his nose "AVIKK" You screamed . Lloyd pulled your wrist as he took out his gun "I'll finish him right now" You struggled to get away from his grip "No Avikkk" Avik swiftly kicked Lloyd's wrist that held the gun making it fall down. He caught the gun before it could hit the ground. Lloyd tried to punch him on the stomach but Avik's swift moves didn't let him too. Before Lloyd could hit him again a punch landed itself on Lloyd's face making him stumble back. Avik kicked him on the stomach as he pinned him to the ground. He pulled the trigger of the gun as he shot Lloyd in the heart . He shot him over and over until all the bullets in the gun was in Lloyd. You looked at Lloyd's form that lay there lifeless. "Let's go" Avik looked into your eyes. His once furious eyes calmed down the moment it looked into yours. You nodded as you walked upto his car and sat inside it. Avik threw the gun in the backseat and started the car. You sat there with your thumbs fiddling "Are you okay?" Avik asked you once you guys were far away from crime scene. "I am good... " Avik stopped few metres away from your house "Bye" Avik looked at you . You turned to him as you leaned in to hug him "Thanks for saving me... Avik" He smiled softly at you as you got down. Shit I can't believe I am about to do this. You got back into the car again as you pulled Avik by his collar and placed a kiss on his lips. Avik looked at you with a stunned look on his face. "Shall we go on a date?" You asked him. He nodded as a blush crept on his cheeks which made you chuckle. "Your phone" You held your hand out as he gave it to you "This is my number" You saved your number on his phone "Call me whenever you are free and we'll go on that date" You chuckled . He got down from the car as he came closer to you. He pulled you by your waist as he kissed you on the lips. You instantly wrapped your hands around his neck . You both pulled away for air. "See you later (Y/n)" You nodded as you placed a kiss on his cheeks. He drove away. You smiled and walked to your house. Your dad and mom were already there as you saw them losing their minds "(Y/nn)" Your dad and mom came running to you "What happened?" You told them the whole story . Of course you skipped the parts where Avik tried to kidnap you and killed the security guards. You blamed everything on Lloyd and how Avik saved you from him "Lloyd is dead dad" "Avik... saved you" You nodded as your dad kissed you on the forehead. Your mom hugged you "Good god you're safe" You walked to your room as you saw the dead security guards were already taken away and the maid was cleaning the floor . The door was still broken. The maid greeted you as she left after cleaning. You took your phone as you saw a text pop up from an unknown number .

We'll go out on a date tomorrow?

You smiled as you damn well knew who it was.

Sure Avik

You saved his number and smiled at the mere thought of meeting him again tomorrow.