Love you still (Thiruchitrambalam x reader)

"Take a right turn" "Are you outside your house mam?" "Yes I am" You stood outside your house waiting for your food to be delivered. The delivery guy reached your house finally. He walked upto you and gave you the parcel. You looked at him as your eyes widened. Thiru? You wanted to talk to him . From your school days you loved him so much. A lot of people may come and go in your life but your love for him never changed. Something about him made you fall for him but then you and him never met once after school. You thought the crush would end in school but no you loved Thiru like anything. "Excuse me mam" Thiru waved his hand infront of you "If I'm not wrong this is a cash on delivery" "Oh y-yes" You smiled and offered him the cash. He was about to leave as he stopped and turned to you. Your heart fluttered as he looked at you with a knowing look. "(Y/n)?" Your stomach filled with butterflies as he called out your name "You still remember me?" "I guess so" You chuckled "Do you remember me?" Thiru asked you "Of course I do Thiru how can I forget someone I lo-" You stopped and looked at him "What?" "Nothing" You looked down "(Y/n) can I have your number?" "Sure" He smiled as you gave him your number . He called you "That's my number" "Saved" He smiled "I have a delivery (Y/n) but I'll catch up with you soon enough" "Yeah sure take care Thiru " You smiled at him as he waved a bye to you.

It was night. You looked at your phone waiting for a text or a call from Thiru maybe he forgot you. Just then you got a notification.

Thiru : Hey!

(Y/n) : Hey I thought you forgot me 😂

Thiru : No no just reached home had a lot of food deliveries today

(Y/n) : That must be so tiring. How you doing?

Thiru : I'm good

(Y/n) : Then? Are you seeing someone? Got a girlfriend?

Thiru : No luck who will love me? 😂

(Y/n) : Aww man don't say that you're a really sweet person

Thiru: Thanks (Y/n) that means a lot to me

(Y/n): How's your family?

Thiru: My dad and grandfather are good.

(Y/n) : Your mom? Your sister?

Thiru : They're gone

(Y/n) : Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't know. How? Oh fine please don't answer if you don't want to

Thiru : Accident

(Y/n) : I'm really really sorry Thiru

Thiru: It's fine don't be sorry

If only he knew how much you cared for him and how much you wanted to be with him.

Thiru: (Y/n) are you free tomorrow?

(Y/n) : I'm free Thiru

Thiru: If you like can we meet tomorrow?

(Y/n) : Sure what about the beach? We'll meet there

Thiru: Great I'll be there

(Y/n) : If you don't mind can you pick me up? I don't wanna be weird I have left my scooter for service

Thiru: No worries I'll pick you up

You held your phone close to your chest and smiled wide.

You woke up and got ready in your best clothes. Your phone rang "(Y/n) I'm outside" "Comingg" You smiled as you picked your handbag and locked the door behind you. You walked upto Thiru "Thanks for picking me up I could've took a taxi or something but I'm not that comfortable with it you know" "I understand hey you can call me whenever you need a ride" "Oh no no I won't disturb you" "No way you're my friend (Y/n) no worries" You smiled as you climbed onto his scooter.

You and Thiru shared a lot of things about each other. Thiru really did lighten your mood. Should I let him know I loved him ever since I laid my eyes on him? Will he love me back? I don't know what if he rejects me and never wants to talk to me ever again. "(Y/N)" "Oh sorry I zoned out what were you asking me again?" "Do you have a boyfriend?" "No no I don't" You chuckled "I see . You know I tried my luck with two girls but it didn't go well" "What happened?" "The first story was like I thought she loved me but she just saw me as a friend. The second one I thought she'd be interested in me haha yes so foolish of me to think that in the first place maybe they're the wrong people I'm looking love in" "No Thiru they're not the wrong people you were just looking for love in the wrong place" "How so?" "Love doesn't happen instantly Thiru.....it's when you love someone so much that even after you meet them after years the love stays and you care about them so much like how I met you after years and the love still stays " Thiru's eyes widened as he stopped and looked at you "It's high time I told you I loved you always Thiru" "(Y/n)" Thiru held your hand "I don't know if you'd want me back but I should confess Thiru or else I won't be able to survive with this lifelong" "(Y/n) why wouldn't I want you back you're everything a man needs. You're perfect and I'm surprised that someone like you has loved me for so long" You placed your hands on his cheeks "Thiru don't be so hard on yourself I love you so much and you're the perfect one here" Thiru smiled "Will you go out with me (Y/n)? " "Yes yes definitely" You smiled and hugged him tight. Thiru held you lovingly as he smiled and kissed you on the head.