Brother (Dhanush x reader)

"You remember the time when I pushed you off the bed" You laughed at your older brother. "Ouch that hurt a lot you shouldn't have done that to me bro" "Whatever broo" You walked along with your brother enjoying the view of the beach. Your brother suddenly held his hand to one of his eyes. "What happened?" "I think I got dust in my eye" "Wait let me help" You gently held his face in both of your hands and blew into his eye "I'm okay" You both started to walk again. "How is your sweet boyfriend by the way?" You slightly punched him on the arm playfully "Shut up" You blushed a little "Is my big sister blushing?" "Come on brooo I really love him a lot you know" "A lot of people love him" "I know brooo and that's why I'm so lucky to have him all to myself" You chuckled.

Dhanush's p.o.v

"(Y/n)-" I was about to shout out to her as I saw her kissing a guy? What the fuck. Is she cheating on me? I started to feel the temper rise inside of me . I saw them both giggling as I walked out of the beach and got into my car. I hit the steering wheel and screamed as I can't believe what I just saw out there. I calmed down a bit and started the car.

"D you in there?" You walked into the house as you heard the television sounds. You didn't get a reply so you continued walking into the house. "Dhanush" You saw him sitting on the couch as you walked upto him and sat beside him. You wrapped your hands around him. He didn't hug you back. His eyes were just focused on the TV. You pulled away from him "Are you okay?" You looked at his face. There was something off with him. "I am good" "Okay" You just looked at his face and stayed silent cause you didn't wanna piss him off by saying something. "I feel sleepy" Dhanush said as he got up from the couch. You got up with him "Dhanush... I'm sorry I wanted to hold back but did I do something wrong?" "No" He just looked at you with a frowning face . You sat back on the couch as he left and sighed. He didn't talk to you like he usually did. There was totally something off with him.

It was morning. You woke up to your alarm ringing. You obviously passed out on the couch. You got ready for the day. You weren't working today so you just stayed at the house. Someone knocked on the door. You went to get it. "(Y/n)" You looked at your mom and dad standing at the door "Momm" You hugged her "Come in" Your mom and dad walked into the house. "How are you?" "I'm good" "How's Dhanush?" "He's good too" Just then Dhanush walked down the steps as he stopped looking at your parents. He smiled at them as he walked down to them and welcomed them. You were happy that atleast he didn't show a face to your parents like he did with you the previous night. "Dhanush we just came here to say that (Y/n)'s brother just came back from the USA two days back and we planned for a get together. You and (Y/n) should join us" You looked at Dhanush. He looked back at you with a straight face. You looked back down at your parents to tell them a good reason that Dhanush won't be coming to the get together cause you know he had something going on with you. He wouldn't just say what it was about. Before you could talk he said "We'd be happy to join you" He smiled at her "Thanks Dhanush we should probably get going stay safe you both" Your dad looked at you both and smiled. Your parents left the house. You turned to Dhanush but he didn't say anything he just left the house to get to work.

The day of the get together came. You and Dhanush got dressed up and reached the place where the get together was planned. You held Dhanush's hand. He pulled away from you. You were sad and wanted to cry for being ignored by him. You loved him a hella lot and you were afraid that he would break up with you. You were about to ask him what's wrong but your parents and your brother walked upto you both. "Dhanush welcome so happy that you could join us everyone here got excited when we said that you'll be joining us" Your mom giggled. You fake smiled "This is (Y/n)'s brother (Y/b/n)" Your dad introduced him "Hello Dhanush happy to meet my big sister's man" Dhanush smiled and shook his hand. They left after few minutes of talking . You turned to Dhanush "Okay that's enough I had enough what did I do to you?I'm thinking of everything but I didn't get one flaw in our relationship what happened between us? What did I do? Don't you love me anymore D?" Dhanush just looked away from you. You pulled his hand and turned him towards you "Answer me" You looked into his eyes "I have no answers for a cheater like you" "Cheater?" You raised an eyebrow at him "Yes" "Dhanush I'd never ever cheat on you" "Then explain why you were with a guy at the beach and why were you kissing him and giggling along with him?" You started to laugh "Why are you laughing?" He frowned at you . You stopped and looked at him "Babe I was with my brother at the beach and why would I kiss my brother?" "What?" "Yeah... oh I got it you should've probably saw me blowing the dust off his eyes from a really wrong angle ughhh" Dhanush turned to you "Oh shit I'm really sorry (Y/n)" "It's okay I forgive you but" "But?" "I need a hug right now" "Come here" You smiled and hugged him tight "Dhanush I can never even think of cheating on you. You are everything a girl needs and there is no one above you in this world for me so I will never ever cheat on you. I love you so much Dhanush you have no idea. I'd do anything for you please don't do this to me again. You made me cry at the thought of you breaking up with me" You looked down. He held your face "I'm sorry (Y/n) I should've asked you this before I got mad with you I'm really sorry I love you a lot please forgive me" "Okay" You chuckled and kissed him on the chin.