Dancing with our hands tied-2 (Dhanush x reader)

It's been a month since you started doing the film. By now you guys finished most parts in the movie. You were shooting for the climax which was the hardest part. You and Atharvaa are supposed to be partners and will be winning the dance championship. Dhanush worked really hard with the choreography. "Okay so this has to be perfect" Dhanush said looking at you and Atharvaa. He was already done with half of the choreography. He was a bit confused on how to get done with the ending part "You guys practice till this I'll let you know about how to end it" You both nodded as you both got back to dancing as you played the song. Dhanush sat on a chair nearby and looked at you both dancing as he was deep in thought. His eyes followed you as you danced gracefully . You were good friends but Dhanush really did fall in love with you. He didn't want to let you know about his love for you soon though. He wanted you to finish the film soon and get good results for it and he made sure he'll talk about his feelings to you after that. His mind wandered as he came back to reality and started to think again about the end part. "Okay guys so you'll be ending with this" Dhanush got up from the chair as he came closer to you. His hand snaked around your waist as the other hand held your hand. Your hand held his as he picked up your other hand gently and placed it on his shoulder. He swayed with you to the left and right . He held one of your hand as he let you go. You did a little twirl as you came back to him. He pulled you in closer with both of your chest closer to each other. He looked into your eyes as he resisted his urge to kiss you on the lips. "That's it I didn't want to make the end part complicated let's keep it simple cause through this whole song you are doing a bit complicated steps so we'll stick to a simple end part" "Okay Dhanush" You both nodded at him. "Yeah now we'll just go with the rehearsal" You and Atharvaa moved away from him and got in position to dance. The song started as you and Atharvaa danced with perfection aand the expressions on your face went with the dance so perfectly that will make anyone fall in love with you both. Dhanush's eyes were pinned to you as he fell in love with you all over again. He smiled to himself. "That was perfect" Dhanush applauded "That's a lovely choreography Dhanush" The director patted him on the back as he went back to the chair "And now lights camera and action" The spotlight fell on you both as you and Atharvaa started to sway for the song.
The climax dance part was over and there was still a scene left to end the movie.

You looked into the mirror as you got ready for the award function. You couldn't believe as your movie is going to bag an award and you were receiving the best debut actress award. You smiled at your reflection and got up to adjust your saree.

   You parted your hair and left it free

You booked a cab few minutes back and you checked if it was here. You got inside the cab after it came to a stop before your house. The cab reached the location in 15 minutes. You got down as you looked around for Dhanush cause he was the one who always calmed down your nerves. You made a call as he picked it up "(Y/n) where are you?" "I am outside the building D where are you? You know I'll lose my mind if you're not beside me" He chuckled "I am coming out give me a second" You waited as you saw Dhanush walk upto you in a traditional attire.

   His eyes scanned you as he stood before you

His eyes scanned you as he stood before you . You hugged him tight "Ahhh there he is my favourite" You smiled as you pulled away from the hug. He was still looking at you with a stunned look on his face "What?" You asked him raising your eyebrow "Nothing you look gorgeous" "You are handsome" You winked at him as he smiled. You held his hand as you walked into the building where the award show was going to take place . You and Dhanush sat side by side. The function started and finally your moment was here "And the nominees for the best debut actress" You held Dhanush's hand as you felt the nerves building up as he squeezed your hand a little and smiled at you . It calmed you a little. "The best debut actress award goes to.... (Y/n)" You got up and walked to the stage . You got the award as you smiled looking at it "So (Y/n) how do you feel?" "I am really happy to receive this award and... I feel like I got my result for my hardwork .I wanna thank my parents for actually letting me do what I love and I guess I made them happy too" You looked at Dhanush "I... wanna thank a special person too. He made sure I was comfortable till the whole shoot was completed and he was the one I shared literally every small thing with . He is like always there to calm me down. Can I have Dhanush on the stage with me?" Dhanush smiled and ran up to the stage as he hugged you. "That's sweet so are you guys dating?" You blushed but you were a little uncomfortable with the question . You looked at Dhanush as he got the mic from you "No.....she is just a really good friend of mine" "Can we expect you two to date eventually? You really do make the perfect couple though" Dhanush looked into your eyes as you smiled at him which made his heart jump into the air and his stomach do flips over and over again "Maybe" He smiled at the host. "That's nice to know. Thank you (Y/n) and Dhanush you can go back to your seats and enjoy the show" You and Dhanush smiled at the host . Dhanush held your hand as you both got down the stairs. You both sat down on the seats "Hey what was that?" You looked at Dhanush "What was what?" "Maybe... really" You looked at him with a serious expression. He looked at you before turning his gaze back to the stage. You placed your hand on his shoulder "Do you like me?" Dhanush turned to you "Do I like you??" He scoffed "I love you" You looked at Dhanush with wide eyes "I am serious D... " "Of course I love you (Y/n) I want to be with you I am serious too" "So... what about we go on a date?" You held your hand out "Oh damn yes" He slipped his hand into yours as you both got up and left the show to go on the best date.