Senior's love (Raghu x reader)

It was your first day at college. You walked into your college nervously. You had no idea where your department was. You looked around for computer science and engineering department. "Hey do you know where the computer science and engineering department is?" You asked a girl who was walking infront of you "I am sorry I am a fresher too and I have no idea" "Oh my bad it's okay" You smiled at her as you saw a guy . You thought of asking him. You walked upto him . He turned towards you as he saw you walking towards him. "Umm hey can I know where the computer science and engineering department is?" "Are you new here? A fresher I mean" "Yea" He smiled at you as he held his hand out "I am Raghu and what would your name be?" "(Y/n)" You shook his hand. "I am studying in the same department as yours. Second year" "You still didn't tell me how to get to the department" You chuckled at him "Yea sure come with me" He came beside you as he started walking. You followed him. He climbed the stairs as you followed closely behind him. You slipped a little on the stairs but Raghu held your hand as you were right beside him. "T-thanks" You smiled at him which made him blush "Be careful" Your stomach filled with butterflies as he smiled at you. His hand still held yours tightly as you both walked together. "Here we are I guess this is your class" "Yes thanks Raghu" "It's fine (Y/n)" He waved a bye to you as he left you to get into your class. The first two classes went exceptionally good. You thought of going out for the recess. You walked through the corridor as a guy bumped into you. He looked at you up and down as he came closer to you making you step back a little. "Heyy what's your name?" He placed his hand under your chin. You pushed his hand away as he frowned at you. He held your wrist. "What's your problem?" You raised your voice at him as you struggled in his grip. He raised his hand to place it on your cheek as someone pushed his hand away with a force that made him stumble back a little. You looked at Raghu as you felt instantly safe in his presence. You stepped back behind him. The guy looked at Raghu's ferocious face as he scrambled away from the place leaving you alone. You turned away as you walked to the canteen. You sat with a huff at a table. Raghu followed you as he sat beside you. "Hey" You didn't lift your head to look at him "Are you okay?" "Yes" "You don't look okay to me" He placed his hand over yours which was on your thigh. You calmed down a little "I am okay" "Are you sure?" "No I am serious I am okay" You giggled looking at him.

You stood at the bus stop as you waited for the bus. Raghu stopped infront of you with his bike. "If you don't mind shall I drop you?" "No I mean it's fine" "I am sorry to break your heart but you missed the 4:00 p.m. bus and the next bus will be here only at 7:00 p.m." He looked at you "I thought we were friends" "Yea okay I'll come with you" You chuckled softly as you climbed behind him onto his bike. You placed your hands on his shoulders . Raghu smiled wide "Your address?" You gave him the address. He started the bike as he drove slowly at first but in a sudden he sped up "Raghuu" You wrapped your hands around his torso and placed your face on his back as you closed your eyes tightly "Raghu please slow down please please please" He slowed down the bike as he came to a stop finally. He turned to look at you. "Hey I am sorry did I scare you?" "No it's fine" He placed a hand over yours that was wrapped around his torso "I am sorry" You pulled your hands back as you held the back seat handle of the bike. "It's okay" You smiled at him . Raghu started the bike as he drove to your house. Within a few minutes he reached the destination. You got off the bike "Thanks" You smiled at him "No problem (Y/n)" He smiled back at you . "Hey (Y/n)" You turned towards Raghu "Can I have your... number?" "Sure" You smiled at him. You both exchanged numbers .

"Hey (Y/n)" You turned to your friend "We are having a meetup with some senior friends of mine today evening do you wanna join?" "Umm... I don't know any of your senior friends dude" "It's okay you have me just come" "Okay fineee" She smiled and side hugged you. "I'll pick you up we have to be there at 6:00 p.m." You gave her a thumbs up.

You looked through your wardrobe for a perfect outfit.

  "Yea I'll go with this" You got ready and did your hair

"Yea I'll go with this" You got ready and did your hair. You heard a scooter horn at the front door "Cominggg" You picked up your sling bag and ran upto the door. "Mom I'll be back at 8" You said to your mom as you left the house. You climbed onto your friend's scooter. She started the scooter. You reached the cafe. You both entered the cafe as you saw your friend waving at a group of boys and girls. You turned to look at them as your eyes landed on someone familiar. You smiled at him as he kept staring at you. He looked at you dreamily. You blushed as his eyes never left you. "Raghu you're here too..." Your friend turned to you "You know him?" "Of course he's my friend" "Hmm" She smirked at you as she could say Raghu looking at you showed that he wanted to be way more than friends with you. You all sat at the table. You sat beside Raghu . You all placed your order. Everyone started chatting with each other as they had their food. You were talking to Raghu about all the things you love. He just held his face by placing his palm under his chin as he listened to you with hearty eyes. You stopped as you looked at him "Why are you looking at me like that?" You chuckled at him "You look so beautiful when you talk about something you're interested in" You blushed a dark red. Your hair fell on your face covering the side of your face. Raghu reached out and tucked your hair behind your hair. Your friend smiled at you as she looked at you both. You playfully frowned at her. Raghu was so in love with you that he didn't care about his friends who were also looking at him. Few of them left as it reached 7:30 p.m. You waited till your friend finished so you could go back with her. "Hey when are you planning to come?" "(Y/n) you can just go with Raghu if you wanna go home so soon" She winked at you. Raghu looked up at you from his plate "Yes I can take you home" "Okay" You and Raghu got up from the table as you both washed your hands. You looked around for a tissue. Raghu handed you his handkerchief. You mouthed a thanks to him and dried off your hand and handed it back to him. "Let's go?" Raghu looked at you "Yes"

You got on his bike "(Y/n)" "Yes Raghu" "Can I take you somewhere else?" "Are you going to kill me by any chance?" "Why would I kill someone I love?" He realised what he said. You smiled at him "I was kidding Raghu" You kissed him on the shoulder as you wrapped his arms around his torso "Let's go wherever you want" You looked at him "Wait... I just said I love you" "I know... " "And... " "And?" "Do you love me?" You looked at him "Yes I do I love you too" You chuckled softly which made him blush hard. He stopped at a place which was peaceful and didn't have a lot of people walking around . You could see the whole city from above. It was so beautiful with the lights shining bright. Raghu looked at your excited face. "Do you like it?" "I love it" You side hugged him. He wrapped his arms around your shoulder. He slanted on his bike as he pulled you into his chest with your back against it. He placed his chin on the crook of your neck. You held his hands wrapped around your waist. You and Raghu stood there not uttering a word to each other as you both just admired the city lights. You turned to look at him. Your hands went around his neck as you looked into his eyes. His hands were still wrapped around your waist. He leaned in to kiss you. You happily let him as his soft lips met yours in a passionate kiss. You smiled into the kiss. You both pulled away. You blushed as you hid your face in the crook of his neck. He chuckled softly. He dropped you at your house "Bye Raghu see you tomorrow" "Bye (Y/n)" You hugged him before running into your house. You smiled replaying the scenes with him as you laid on your bed.