Hush little baby don't you cry (Kathir x reader)

Kathir's dream

     I chased her down the forest "(Y/n) stop" She kept running away from me. Why was she running away from me? "(Y/n)" She tripped on something and fell down. I caught upto her and bent down to her level "(Y/n) come with me" "No Kathir please let me go" "I can't do that (Y/n) I love you so much" I placed my hands on her cheeks. She looked at me in disgust "I don't want you Kathir" She removed my hands and got up. She slowly backed away from me. "(Y/n) please just listen to me" She sobbed gently. She was about to run as I grabbed her by the wrist "Kathir you're hurting me" "Let's go back" "No Kathir I don't want to" She cried. I took out my knife as I saw the frightened expression on her face. "Kathir no" "Come back with me" "Noo" I stabbed her in the stomach as she fell down to the ground .

End of the dream

       "(Y/N)" Kathir woke up as he looked around the room frantically. His eyes stopped at you. You turned around a little and then woke up as you heard the bed shuffle. "Kathir" You sat up and called out to him in a sleepy voice. He looked a bit shaken. You switched on the light. "Kathir" You placed your hands on his shoulder. "Kathir look at me are you okay?" He pushed your hands away gently and walked out from the room.
You sighed and stepped out from the bed. You can hear sobs coming from the living room. "Kathir are you crying?" He wiped his tears as he looked at you. You walked upto him and sat beside him on the couch. He wrapped his arms around your torso and rested his head on your chest. You smiled and gently caressed his head. "Are you ready to talk?" He hummed in response that he wasn't ready yet "Kathir I hate to see you like this what's disturbing you?" He moved closer to you. You wrapped your arms around his shoulers as his hands tightened around your waist. You and him were in the same position for the next few minutes. "(Y/n)" He finally looked up at you. "Will you leave me?" "Kathir..." "Just tell me (Y/n)" He sobbed softly "No Kathir I will never leave you I can never leave you" "(Y/n)... " "Did you have a nightmare Kathir?" "Yes....You left me and... I-I killed you" "Ohh Kathir it's okay you know I'll never leave you" "(Y/n) you should I'll hurt you" "Kathir stop saying that I know used to kill people but now.... you're a good person Kathir" "(Y/n) what if I-" "Kathir I love you" You kissed him on top of the head "I love you so much Kathir I'm always here for you" "Thanks (Y/n) I'm so lucky to have you in my life" "No Kathir I'm the luckiest" He chuckled "I'll take that" You smiled as he pulled away from you. He kissed you on the lips. You smiled into the kiss. You pulled away from the kiss and wiped his tears "Now let's go and sleep" "Okay" Kathir smiled and picked you up in his arms. You giggled as he took you to the bedroom. He dropped you on the bed. He switched off the lights and laid down beside you. You placed your hand on his chest and kissed him on his chin. He placed his hand over yours which was placed on his chest.