Chapter 2

Erica's POV

I left the restaurant and went back out front where a limo was waiting for me. I opened the door and slipped into the backseats.

"What took you so long I thought you were only going in there to use the bathroom" I heard my sister Mika ask as I shut the door. "I did I just ran into a little issue" I said as our driver started the limo and pulled off.

"Do I need to call Aaron?" She asked

"No I'm pretty sure I solved it" I said to her, yeah I was sure I solved it but I still had this feeling like it wasn't over I looked out of the window. what if he try's to hurt her I  know man like that and just how much they can get away with I thought to myself, wait why do I even care? It's not like I know her I said in my head just then Mika's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"You ok?" She asked

"Huh?" I said turning to look at her

"Are you ok you seem a bit out of it" she asked

"Oh yeah I'm fine actually yes do call Aaron Tell him to meet me at mines in 20 minutes"  I said she nodded and picked up her phone to call him

A few minutes later we pulled up to the front gates of my home we dropped off Mika first so she was no longer with us. I turned to my diver thanking him before getting out of the car. I walked up to the gates and they immediately opened as I walked the path way I spotted some of my gardeners watering the plants.

"Hello Miss Nimue" I heard the woman say I gave her a nod as if to say hello back as I continued walking to the front door. I got into the manor and was greeted by my personal maid May.

"Hello miss May I take your coat for you" she asked, yes I have personal maids but I never actually use them as I'm not to type of person who like for people to have to do simple things for me that I can do myself.

"No thank you May but you can actually let everyone know that they can go home early I have business to attend to" I informed her she nodded and went speed walking down the hall I took off my jacket and hung it on my coat rack before kicking off my shoes and slipping them into a pair of fluffy sandals.

I then walked to my kitchen where I saw my bottle of Macallan 1967 whiskey I loved this kind as it not only tasted good but it was unique might be old but it was still as good.

I poured  myself a glass and took a sip of it just as I did so I heard a knock on the door so I went to go answer it taking my glass of newly poured whiskey with me. I opened the door only to see my brother Aron standing there "long time no phone call" he said with a smirk on his face I said nothing  instead  I just moved to the side to let him in. "oh come on we're  still on this?" he said following  me inside I walked back to my kitchen and sat my glass down on the counter then turned towards him. "I have a job for you"  I said coldly he scoffed "right straight to business huh," he said Sarcastically I ignored his obviously sarcastic remark "there's this restaurant I'd like you to stake it our for me" I said he looked at me with one eyebrow raised "Okay anyone in particular I'm looking for?" he asked "yes one guy named Bradly Thomas" I said "right so is this a hit" he asked "no I need you to watch out for a girl her name is Isabella" I said for some reason when I said her name it was like my heart beat got faster.

"you do know i'm a hitman not a babysitter" he said. I said nothing but instead handed him a piece of paper in which I wrote the number of amount of money I will be paying on,

He took the paper and whistled

"That's a pretty generous are you sure you have this kind of money" he said sarcastically with a smirk I ignored him

The Boss Lady जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें