Chapter 32

Isabellas POV:

I woke up to the sound of pages flipping I slowly opened my eyes trying to give them time to adjust to the sun light that was beaming through out the jet once I was finally able to see I yawned stretching my legs and arms, when I did so something fell I looked down to see that it was a jacket. "Good morning your finally awake" said a familiar voice I looked up only to see Erica looking down at me I sat up and looked around realizing that we were no longer in the air and that the other two were gone.

"Did we land?" I asked confused "Yup 12 hours ago" she said causally my eyes widened "12 hours ago?! How long was I asleep?! And why didn't you wake me?" I asked she shrugged "You looked tired plus I tired but you snuggled up to my arm even tighter then grabbed a hold of my hand" She said holding her hand in which was still inter locked with mine. I quickly let go. "I'm so sorry, Oh my god aren't you late to your business thing now?" I asked remembering why we were even here.

"It's fine" she said slowly packing her book into her bag, why was she acting so chill about this isn't she a successful Business woman she should be freaking out like I am. I thought as I quickly got up garbing my phone. "Where are you going" she asked as I made my way to the jet door. "If we hurry maybe we can still make it to your business thing" I said she chuckled and looked at her with one eyebrow raised confused. "Oh that's way over now" she said now I felt even more horrible. "Geez my first day as your inter assistant and I've already messed up" I said slapping an hand on my forehead just then Erica stood up and stretched her arms causing her shirt to left up a bit showing her stomach I was shocked she had abs in which were very visible I never noticed how toned yet still slender her body was.

I shook my head in embarrassment what am I thinking?! I thought to myself as I cleared my throat tearing my eyes away from her. Just then a towel was hung over my shoulder. "Here take a shower first" she said before reaching under her seat and pulling out a red bag. "I had my sister get this for you for now I wasn't sure what size you were but she assured me that this would fit well" she said I looked in the bag surprised and saw a pair of jeans a set of underwear and a cute shirt. Before I could thank her she handed me something else a box this time.

"And these" she said I opened the box to see a pair of expensive looking gym shoes my eyes widened at the brand of them. "I-I can't accept these" I said freaking out. She looked at me confused "do you not like them?" She asked I shook my head "No, no it's not that I love them it's just..-" I tried saying but Erica cut me off. "We'll be doing a lot of walking today and Mika thought you could use more comfortable shoes" said Erica I sighed, They were right these heels were killing me I don't even know why I wore them to my internship. "The bathrooms to your left in the back" said Erica I nodded I guess I'm going to have to wear them I thought to myself as I made my way to the bathroom on the jet.

Last time I was on here I didn't get to use it or see it. I opened the door fully excepting a small space but instead the bathroom was as big as an apartments bathroom I was amazed by how luxury it was and kind of scared to touch anything that May break. I looked in the mirror to see dried up drool on the side of my face. Oh my god! Was  I talking to her the whole time like this?! I thought to myself. "My breath probably stinks to and I was so close to her" I said sighing in regret. I need to brush my teeth but I didn't bring a toothbrush I thought to myself just then the door open shocking me for a moment but it was only Erica. "Here I forgot to give you this" she said handing me a toothbrush fresh still in the pack as if she read my mind.

"Thank you.." I said "No problem" she replied before leaving and shutting the door.

I got in the shower quickly washing up and brushing my teeth once I was done I got dressed putting on the clothes they had gotten for me. They surprisedly fitted well even the shoes were the perfect size once I was dressed I grabbed the clothes and heels I had took off and made my way out of the bathroom.